always together

It was supposed to be a nice and peaceful day, but that quickly changed when someone aimed an arrow at Blaze.

"Blaze!"Ice pushed Blaze away from the arrow's way, but he got hit instead.

"Ice!"Blaze quickly catch Ice while shooting a fire arrow at the shooter, making them burn into ashes.

"No,no,no,no..!"Blaze panicked when Ice started to bleed.

The arrow had gone through his heart, making his chance of surviving very low.

"You will be fine! I won't let you die!"Blaze said as tears rolled down his cheek.

He placed a hand on Ice's wound to stop the bleeding while using healing magic on him, but nothing works.

"You won't die! I won't let you!"His voice cracked as he didn't want to accept the fact that Ice won't survive.

"Stop it...."Ice said in a weak tone. "I won't survive..."

"Don't say that!"Blaze tears only continued to flow as he watched his twin slowly die in his hands.

"There's nothing that you can do..."Ice coughed blood which made Blaze even more panicked, but Ice stopped him from carrying him. "Even if you bring me to Thorn, I won't survive.."

Blaze's grip on Ice tightened as he didn't want to lose his beloved twin brother.

"Don't cry...I don't want to see you cry.."Ice said and smiled weakly when Blaze tried his best to smile, despite in his crying state. "That's better.."

"Don't talk like you will die!"

"Find me again will you...?"Ice smiled. "I love you big brother Laze"

That was the last words from Ice before his eyes closed and he died with a smile on his face.

Fire surrounded them as Blaze sadness went lose while he tightly hugged his twin's body, not wanting to accept the fact that he is dead.

"Why...why did it have to be you? Why couldn't I die instead...why did you save me!?"

His sadness slowly turned into pure rage and hatred as he remembered that someone had caused it.

"I will avange you...Your dead won't be in vain..."His eyes were filled with pure hatred as he carried his twin's body to their house.

He placed Ice's body on his bed, before he patted his head and smiled. "I will come back, I promise.."

Without hesitation he went to Solar's house, his friend that he had known since childhood.

He told everything about what had happened and Solar immediately tracked every single trace that was there to find the culprit.

It didn't take him that long until he found out who the culprit was.

"Take care.."Solar said as he knew very well that his friend will go bezerk and most likely destroy an empire.

"You too.."He paused. "See you in our next life."

Solar immediately understood what he wanted to do and didn't stop him, knowing him well enough that nothing and no one will be able to change his mind.

"See you in our next life.."

Just like that Blaze went rampage and destroyed an entire empire without any hesitation nor mercy.

He was completely blinded by rage and hatred that he didn't care who he killed.

The empire have to dissappear, along with every single person in it.

After the destruction Blaze went back to his house with Halilintar.

"We will be together forever Icy."Blaze hugged him as he talked. "And this time I will be the one that protect you. Just like I should have..."

He looked at Halilintar that was standing next to him, ready to cast the spell.

"See you in our next life."Blaze said with a smile as his grip on Ice tightened.

"See you.."He replied and casted the spell.

Just as the two of them were about to dissappear Blaze spoke his last words.

"Related or not, you will always be my older brother."

They turned into ashes and flew out through the window, leaving nothing but only memory of them in this world.

A tear escaped from Halilintar's eyes as he watched them go just like that.

"You will always be a brother to me too..."He mumbled. "May we be a family in our next life."

Ever since that day, Blaze's soul always found his way to his twin brother's soul, no matter in which life, they are always together.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ice:the brother that sarcrificed his life for his brother.

Blaze:the brother that fought fate just to find his brother in every single one of his life.

My heart 🤧