Ancient creature

Everyone knew it. The ancient creatures lurking in the deepest forest. No one dared to face them. No one survived facing them.

Yet here he was, using one as his tool to secure the crown. Ice Frost, the underestimated prince who wants to prove people wrong.

It had been a comeplete accident to meet an ancient creature in one of his frustated walk in the woods, and immense luck for him to tame it and use them to his advantages.

"P-please..! W-we beg you!"

"We didn't see your potential! Please forgive us! It was a mistake!"

"King please!"

Many begged for their lives, but the king's heart was cold as ice, just like his snow coated land. "Get rid of them"He said coldly.

"As you wish"The ancient creature who was standing beside his throne walked to them with a wicked smile, clearly enjoying their opportunity to kill.

Blood scattered everywhere, seeping into the already red carpet and gave it more color. The loud thronehall filled with pleas now had quietend and filled with corpses.

"Tch. Disgusting"Ice said, clearly disgusted by the sight.

"Oh sorry"The creature said, shrugging his shoulders as if innocent, red eyes never leaving his. "You didn't gave me clear instruction on how to get rid of them"

Ice rolled his eyes, knowing his creature well. "You're a bloodthirsty maniac"He hissed.

"And you're a coldhearted king~"He lulled.

"I never said I was nice"Ice replied, dark humor in his tone.

The creature smiled, revealing its teeth. "Indeed" They bowed before him, blood following. "My cruel king"