never

???:"Ice,I'm not trying to be rude,but how can you still like Blaze after all that he has done?"

Ice:"What do you mean?"

???:"I mean when he snapped,he always beat up the person that he is mad at brutally"

Ice:"Oh you mean that....it doesn't matter to me,I will always love him no matter what"

???:"I see,you must really like Blaze huh?"

Ice nodded as a respond and he thought

"How could I not love him after everything that he has done for me....?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ice are you okay!?"

"Those bastards!I'm gonna beat them up when I see them!They won't get away with this!"

"You lost your plush?Don't worry I will definetely find it!"

"Come on Icy you need to exercise,it's not healthy if you sleep all day"

"I bought you cake!"

"Hehe you're the best twin ever!"

"I will always protect you no matter what!"

"Lazy polar bear,fine hop on"

"You can tell me anything!"

"I will always be by your side"

"Don't be afraid to show your emotion"

"I'm sorry....did I hurt you....?Please don't hate me...."

"Awww don't worry,you will always be my number one"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't imagane a life without him....I'm sure it wouldn't be a happy life....he is so caring,I don’t care when he does bad things,because he has showed me that he is a caring and loving brother,nothing will ever change that and I hope that he will always love me...."