Ultimate team!

"Sir- we can't hold them back any longer!"

"Don't worry, help is on the way"

A portal cut open the air as a huge Spaceship flew through it.

"Just one.."One said in horror. "Sir! There are thousands against us!"

"Don't worry, they are the 'ultimate team'"

"Wha- the team that stopped a whole galaxy war!?"

"Exactly."

Five people appeared at the spaceship's door and all of them jumped down. Four landed while one remained in the air, hands rised high to the sky.

"Gravity control!"She shouted, immense power spreading in the air and caused for countless of war ships' fall straight to the ground.

"Kill them!"The enemy shouted.

"Go finish the others, I will finish this one"The blue haired girl said with a confident smile. Crouched on the ground, hands before her feet and gone was she.

Blue color travelled through the battlefield, moving with no concern and defeated everyone in its way.

As the color stopped after a second, revealing the blue haired girl who had turned around to give a thumb up while winking to her friends.

"Good job Ying!"The girl with pink hijab said and smiled to her dear friend.

A loud growl was heard as a black dragon flew high into the sky. "Don't be dramatic would you?"The dragon said to the person riding them.

"Dramatic!? Do you know how fast you are in this form Fang!?"The person yelled through the air as they held to its fur for dear life.

"You're using your golden hands to hold on to me, how hard could it possibly be for you?"Fang the dragon sneered.

"Very hard!"They claimed.

"Then fall"He simply said as the dragon turned into a little bird in a second.

"Ahh!! Fang!!!"The person shouted.

"Shoot them!"The enemy once again shouted.

Hearing that the person's face turned to one of a smug person as their body turned into bubblegum, reflecting every bullets back to its shooter and saving him from the fall.

He bounced back into the air, one hand now back to it original form as he shot a grean beam to the ground, causing it to turn into chocolate.

"Chocolate? Hah! You think you can beat us with this!?"The enemy mocked.

"Sure I do"He smirked as they slowly sink into the ground, not able to free themselves. "Because I can control anything I have already turned"He chirped and turned into chocolate himself, diving into the ground, trapping more and disableling their dangerous weapons.

"Gopal should really use his brain more often"Fang sighed as he easily dodged countless attacks coming his way by turning into different creatures within seconds.

"Ugh-! I can't hit him! He's too small"The enemy said in frustration.

"Too bad for you"He taunted and appeared behind them in bug form.

"Wha-" Before they could react, he turned into a gorilla and knocked him down before going for his teammates.

"Oh please, you're making it too easy for me~"He snickered.

Thunder rumbled as the sky turned dangerously dark, red sparks surrounding the angry clouds.

"Of course he gets to finish it all and be all cool"Fang scoffed and pouted as he looked at a boy wearing black and red clotching with his eagle eyes.

"Thunder rain!"The boy shouted and thousands of lighting bolt emerged from the clouds, falling with high speed and paralyzed every remaining enemy with precision.

Bonus:

"They really be dropping dead"A copy of him wearing blue clotching said as they looked across the battlefield.

"They're still alive"The boy corrected. "Sadly"

"Hali!"Another copy of him, now with golden eyes, scolded.

Halilintar simply shrugged while his copy shook his head disapprovingly.

"Why did Ori call us three though?"The blue clotched copy asked.

"So you can help gather the enemy and bring them to prison while I help them fix this uneven ground so no one get hurts. Ori explained it to us remember, Taufan?"The copy raised an eyebrow.

"Hehe right.."Taufan akwardly scratched his cheek.

"Don't mind him Gem, he's being an idiot as always"Halilintar said.

"Hey!"

"I wanna go out too!!"A copy with reddish orange eyes whined.

"Just accept Ori's decision"His opposite colored copy said.

"You're not questioning Ori's order are you?"A while colored copy added with another green copy nodding in agreement.

"Wha- of course not!"He huffed.

"That's enough"Gempa said to the watch where they all are in. "I'm sure ori will let you out later, so don't cause any ruckus inside!"

"Yes mom.."

"..." The said person stayed silent while the rest of them laughed. He simply shook his head in annoyance but smiled nonetheless.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Future AU!