the next generation

Just a random AU that came up in my mind :^
--------------------------------------------------------------
'Run' they all say.

There is an organisation that was called 'elemental'. They are known for their evil deeds. Every single one of their enemy was killed in the most brutal way possible.

Halilintar bin Amato is the founder of ther organisation and the first leader.

He was known as a 'ruthless monster'. No one dared to speak in his present. Mess with him and you will die.

Recently he had declared himself as 'retired' and passed on the organisation to his six disciple.

Everyone hoped that they wouldn't be as ruthless as Halilintar, but what can you expect from his disciple?

They were even worse than him...

If Halilintar was ruthless,then they would be heartless and evil.

"Aw,look at him! He still thinks that he has a chance to escape."Sori said with a wicked smile on his face as he watched a man try to break free from the chair that he was chained to.

"Some people just never learns."Sopan said in a friendly manner,but his eyes were filled with bloodlust.

"Kill him already!"Gentar said impatiently while crossing his arms.

"I already have my fun. You can kill him Gen"Frostfire said while placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Gladly."Gentar's lips curved into a psychotic smile as he got closer to the man and gripped the man's hair aggressivly.

"Break his shoulder for me would you?"Glacier asked with a calm smile on his face.

"N-no please!"The man begged.

"Oh?"Glacier placed a hand on his chin, making a thinking pose. "But sir, why should I let you keep your shoulder when it's clearly so wide that you always bump into people."

They were at a party with Halilintar when the man accidentally bumped into Halilintar, but instead of apologizing, he glared at him as if it was Halilintar's fault and left after making a rude comment.

"Don't forget about his tounge!"Sopan said happily."It needs to be removed, so that he can finally learn some manner."

"P-please..!Have m-mercy!"The man begged and Gentar gripped his hair even tigher while slightly pulling it, making it bleeds.

"Don't be too loud."Supra said with a serious expression on his face. "Hali is taking a nap."

He was the new leader of the organisation. Despite being the third oldest, he still got the leader position since he was the strongest out of them all.

"Of course! Don't worry, I will make sure that he doesn't disturb his sleep."Gentar replied.

"Good."Supra replied coldly.