the best teacher award goes to you!

Thorn was struggling in the exam and decided to ask his teacher for help, hoping to get atleast a tiny bit of hint or help from them.

"Yes,Thorn?"The teacher asked.

"U-um, is this how you're supposed to do it..?"Thorn asked quietly.

The teacher looked at Thorn's answer and nodded. "Yup. What you've written is correct."

Their answer took Thorn completely by surprise, since teachers usually don't tell you if your answer is correct or not during exam.

"I see, thank you."Thorn replied and the teacher smiled before they went to another student.

As the time passes, Thorn kept asking question and the teacher would always help him by giving him hints or telling him if it's right or not.

"Is today my lucky day??"Thorn asked himself, but decided to not question it and use the opportunity as long as it's still there.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A chapter to appreciate/thank my wonderful teacher who helped me---gave me the answer---through the exam.

I want her to be my teacher forever, my old teacher don't have to come back.🤧
(Even the smartest person in class, who is also the old teacher's best friend would agree 😌)

Either my teacher is just nice or they pitied us, because the whole class were struggling in the exact same question. 😃 (it was a real life nightmare ;n;)