oops

"Now is our chance to sabotage him!"Someone whispered.

"Yeah!"Another person whispered as they quietly sneaked towards the contestants room.

"Hello~!"Taufan suddenly appeared and gently pushed them towards the other way.

"Eh- Taufan?"One of them said nervously.

"The competition is going to begin soon! You don't want to be late do you?"He smiled and continued to push them and basically dragging them with him to the aula(?)

"B-bu-"

"Quick! We can't miss this wondeful competition!"Taufan rushed them until they arrived and left them alone in a corner.

"Now that that is done"Taufan looked around the crowd until he found his siblings and joined them. "Sorry, I'm not late am I?"

"You came just perfect"Blaze pointed at the stage. "The competition is going to begin soon"

"Good then"He sighed in relief.

"What took you so long anyway?"

"Just met some cheaters on the way"

"Ah, they just can't accept their defeat huh?"

"Yeah, but technically they haven't lost yet"

"Nah~ Solar's going to win"Blaze said with confidence.

"Probably"

After the competition

"

Congratulation!"Taufan exclaimed.

"Mhm, you were great"Gempa added while the rest nodded in agreement.

"Thank you"Solar smiled then gave Taufan a box of his favourite chocolate.

"Huh?"Taufan let out in confusion.

"Don't act dumb, you know what you did"Solar simply said.

Taufan grinned and wrapped his arm around Solar's shoulder. "Aww, thank you sun~shine!"

Solar's happy face turned into a frown as he glare at him. "Don't call me that"

"Eh? Don't you like the nickname?"Thorn who had heard them asked with a sad expression on his face.

"Wha- no, no!"Solar quickly said. "It's not like that.."

"Then what sunshine~? "Taufan streched out the word 'sunshine' with a cheeky smile on his face.

"I hate you.."Solar grumbled.

"Aw, love you too"

"Pfft-"Blaze giggled at their interaction while Thorn still looked at his dear twin with his sad puppy face, thinking that he didn't like the nickname he had given him.

"W-wait- don't cry-!"Solar panicked as tears formed in his beloved twin's eyes.

"Oops-"Taufan realized what he had done and tried to escape, but Gempa was already holding his shoulder.

"Such a good brother you are Taufan." Gempa smiled but his aura changed into a deadly one.

"May he rest in peace"Blaze said while Ice and Halilintar nodded in agreement.