'quiet'

Ice pov:

"Ice is so quiet"

"He is so lifeless, scary!"

"I bet he is that depressed kid wannabe"

"He looks so lonely..."

"Ugh! I wish as smart as him!"

Was what everyone said about me. They always think that I don't hear them because I'm always asleep and quiet, but the truth is that I know everything.

I know people who are talking bad about their friends, and I know people who are backstabbing each other.

All of them are fake.

They all claim to be 'loyal' and 'kind', but I have never met anyone like that.

Just like there are fake people, there are also nice people. They may not be perfect, but atleast they aren't evil.

As someone who is quiet, I know a lot of things. Even their darkest secret.

At this point, it's like a game for me. Pretend to be 'naive','clueless' and 'not a threat', then listen to their conversation and see everything from the shadows.

They wonder why I'm so lifeless and 'lonely', but they act like that. I rather stay alone than stay with someone who will betray me. And I rather act like how I actually feel than put on a mask.

It's tiring.

It's a blessing and a nightmare to be 'quiet'. You know who are fake, but at the same time you realize that no one is really innocent..

Sometimes I wish that I knew nothing, so I would finally be happy, but deep down I know that it hurts more to be betrayed by the one that you thought you could trust.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know why, but I have been wanting to write angst recently :>