first meeting

???:"How come you guys are so close despite being each other's opposite?"

Blaze:"For some reason our owners always knew each other, so we..

got closer"

"He annoyed me"

Ice and Blaze said at the same time.

"I did not!"Blaze pouted.

"You did."Ice narrowed his eyes. "I can't even count anymore how many times you have annoyed me in all this years."

"Oh come on! You liked it. Just admit it!"Blaze stated and Ice rolled his eyes.

"If you say that I enjoy to listen to your crazy chicken story while our owners fought each other, then no"

Blaze playfully rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Ice's shoulder. "No need to deny it. We both know that you like my company, even if I annoyed you."

"I don't..."Ice grumbled.

"You're just like Hali, a tsundere!"Blaze chuckled while Ice playfully rolled his eyes, but smiled a little.

"I guess that it's true.."Ice sighed as he remembered their first encounter.

"Woah! Another element!"Blaze said excitedly. "Helloooo!!"

"Ugh.."Ice glared at Blaze,but it didn't scare nor offend him at all.

"What's your name?"Blaze shouted since their owners were fighting each other.

"None of your business."Ice replied.

"What was that??"Blaze shouted since he didn't hear his cold yet calm and quiet tone.

"None.of.your.business."Ice said firmly and louder.

"Why nottt???"

Blaze kept annoying him until he finally snapped and yelled his name out loud.

"It's Ice okay!? Leave me alone!"Ice yelled angrily.

"Cool! My name's Blaze!"He smirked. "But your stuck with me now! Our owners are enemy, so we will see each other very often."

"I hate you.."Ice mumbled.

"What was that? I can't hear you from all of their fighting."Blaze shouted even though he could already guess what Ice had said.

"I can't wait to get rid of him..."Ice grumbled and gave his owner more of his power,so that their attack became stronger.

"Ohh,are we playing a game??"He grinned. "Alright then!"

Blaze then proceed to do the same thing and their owner fought for their life while the two of them argued.

--------------------------------------------------------------
This is the same AU from the ch:Boboiboy effect.

Info:-The elemental are able to communicate with each other when their owners are close enough to each other.
-Their owner are not able to hear them unless they let them hear it.