story

This is just a pov of a story that I might write next :)

Gempa pov
"The world might hate and fear you,but I will love you no matter what,because you show me how love really feel like"

Blaze and Taufan pov
"No matter what happens,I will still love you even if you does something evil I will still be by your side,because you always believe me and take my side"

Thorn pov
"I will always be by your side and I will never ever betray you like people did to me,I will take you're pain away and protecs you even if I have to sarcrifice myself just like you did for me"

Solar pov
"We may not get along well,but believe me when I say that I truly love you.You always stood on my side and gave me a place to call 'home'.You can always come to me,I will gladly welcome you and be your 'home'"

Ice pov
"You showed me that life could be wonderful,not just a time that you have to survive,but a time that I should enjoy and appreciate,thank you...."

Halilintar pov
"I never once regretted that I took you in.I may not show it,but I really love you and you have become my world.I will do anything for you,please don't leave me...."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Should I write it?

This is not one AU but various AU :)