I still have luck on my side!

Blaze was going out of a building and had the urge to exercise, so he used the staircase while the other used the elevator.

Just as he took two step from the stair, he slipped and fell three steps down, landing on his butt.

"Ouch!"Blaze was completely surprised and looked around.

"Damn- that could've ended badly."He stood up and continued walking down the staire. "Oh well, everything except my butt hurts, so it's fine."

He continued walking as if nothing happened while ignoring the pain, but then he slipped again.

Luckily this time he was holding onto the banister of the stairs, so he was able to stop the fall by the last second before his butt hit the floor for the second time.

"Do I have bad luck or good luck???"He stood up and continued walking down the stairs.

Suddenly he laughed. "Pfft- I guess that I still have luck on my side since I didn't break anything!"

After a while he finally arrived outside and went to his siblings.

The other was busy doing their own thing, but he had the urge to tell someone about his accident and decided to tell Gempa who was checking if everyone was there.

"Gemgem! I fell down the stairs!"Blaze said with a smile on his face as if it was the most funniest thing in the world.

Gempa on the other looked both horrified and concerned. "Are you okay??"

"Yup! My butt hurt a bit, but the oain is gone now."He simply replied.

"Really? Nothing else..?"Gempa asked skeptically.

"Yup!"

Gempa looked him up and down before he sighed. "How is he so happy after falling off the stairs...?"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Inspired by a wonderful daily life 😃