anything but learn

It was early in the morning when Blaze remembered that he has to write an exam the next day and still haven't learned yet.

"Shit-"He went to his work table to learn, but then Gempa called everyone to eat.

"Oh well, learn can wait."Blaze thought and went to the kitchen.

After eating he didn't have any motivation, so he decided to play game in his phone.

He accidentally zoned out and after an hour he finally snapped back.

"Shoot! I have to learn now."

Just as he was about to learn,Taufan called him out to play and he agreed without hesitation.

"Learn can wait~"

Two hours passed and it was now 13p.m.

Blaze was going to learn,but Gempa called everyone to eat again.

After eating he realized that he still haven't learn, so he learned.

Five minutes into learning and he was ditracted by Ice, who wanted to hang out with him.

"Alright,we can play for a bit."Blaze agreed and they played Video games for three hours.

Gempa soon called them for dinner.

After eating he was determinded to finally learn.

Just as he opened his book,a notification from his phone caught his attention.

"No way!"Blaze read the sentence again before he jumped in excitement. "Yes! No exam tomorrow!"

He placed his book away and pranked his siblings with his trio.

--------------------------------------------------------------