a new light

Halilintar pov:

I used to have a sweet and caring brother, but life had other plan for him and he had to leave...

That day was the worst day in my life.

Since then, life was nothing but a time to waste for me.

My daily life that I used to spent with my brother turned into a time where I waste my time until the moment when I would also leave this world..

Everything was empty.

Until you came into my life. You resembled him so much, yet you were two completely different people.

He was gentle and polite. You were carefree and naughty. Yet..there is something about you that remind me of him.

I can't help but hate you for it, but at the same time I can't let you go.

Those ocean blue eyes that always shines brightly whenever you smile..The patient that you have for me..it's exactly like him.

It hurts.

Why are you so similiar to him? Why do you have to be so nice to me? I hate it! But I love it at the same time..

My mind is a mess.

Not once have I ever thought of replacing him, but ever since you came..everything became better.

Just like it used to be.

With time I learned to accept you. I learned to not resent you. I learned to accept his death..

Everytime I see you, I have to think of him, but you are indeed not a replacement, but a new light that will guide me in his place.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dead Gempa AU and adopted Taufan AU.