I'm tired..

Taufan pov

I used to want to protect and do anything for my best friend, but now...I can't even stay around them without feeling hurt..

Where did my best friend go? Where did the person that I cared so much to the point that I would do anything for them go?

Where did the person that I knew go?

My best friend used to be a very timid, but sweet person. We used to have fun with each other. We used to care for each other.

They were there for me and I was there for them. I would comfort them whenever they were sad or had their insecurity, and they would be there to support and cheer me up whenever I needed them.

But now everything changed.

It feels like they are a completely different person. I can't recognize them anymore.

I used to miss them after just hanging out with them. We used to call with each other every day. We used to have fun with each other.

And now, I only feel pain around them.

Whenever I told them about my problem, they would just shrugged it off and change topic. When I tell them about my insecurities or worry, they tell me that I'm overreacting and that I should stop complaining like a baby.

Is it that hard to just tell me that everything will be okay?

You don't have to give me sulutions or comfort me for hours. I know that I'm very insecure and often talk about it to you, but I only did it because I trusted you.

A simple 'everything will be okay' or 'I'm here for you' is enough for me. It's more than enough.

Was it my fault that you changed?

I asked you if something was wrong and if I had done something to upset you, but you always tell me that everything was okay. We used to talk things out remember?

I told you that I will never be mad at you when you tell me that you have a problem with me. Just tell me and I will do everything I can to change it.

But you chose to talk behind my back instead.

Why did our other friend have to tell me that you're upset about me? Why didn't you talk to me? Do you not trust me? Was it too hard for you to tell me that something was wrong?

I asked you multiple times.

I know that you have a hard time opening up and hates to look weak, because it's 'embarrassing' for you. So I didn't want to force you to talk.

Of course I knew that you were upset. Which best friend wouldn't know that their best friend is sad?

After asking you multiple times, I stopped. Not because I was annoyed or have just shrugged it off. I did that because I didn't want to make you suffocate you with the questions.

You had told me that you were sad because you missed your loved ones, and even cried about it in front of me, so I just thought that you were still sad about that, but felt embarrassed to talk about it to me, so I tried to distract you from it.

But now I know why..

Do you know how painful it was for me to find out that you had talked about me behind my back? You broke my trust.

You promised that you will never betray me, yet you did it.

I loved you like a family. I introduced you to my family. I treated you like a family. But apparently that wasn't enough for you.

You started to hang out with new friends. You barely talked with me. Even your new friend cared more about me than you do..

I don't want to lose you, but...I'm tired.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone want a part two? 0u0