who do you choose?

"You have the free chance to choose"The judge said in a slighty softer voice than before and patiently waited for their response.

Taufan's lip pressed into a thin line as he thought carefully about it. He had already thought about it the entire night, yet he still couldn't find a good answer.

His dad was an alcoholic and very much violance when drunk, while their mother was so neglectful that she often forgot their existence.

"Big brother Hali!"A voice pulled him out of his thoughts. It was Blaze's.

"Is that your final decision?"The judge asked.

He turned to his little brother with a horrified expression which he only returned with a shrug.

Before he could object Blaze happily replied: "Yes!"

And with that, they are now in Halilintar's care. The brother that they had never met in their life. Who lived miles away from them and probably doesn't even know about their existence until now.

"Big brother Taufan are you okay?"Thorn, his sweet little brother asked.

"Ah- yes, don't worry"He lied with a smile. He didn't know what kind of person Halilintar was. He might be just as bad as their parents or worst. He couldn't know.

"It can't be that bad"Blaze said in a bored tone.

Taufan really wanted to yell at his brother at that moment. To make him realize how serious this really is. But how can he? When he very well know that beneath that confident and bright personality lays a little kid who wish for a good life just like he does? His brother was simply trying to help..

The car stopped in front of a huge mansion, shocking them all. "Will.. will we really live here..?"Gempa asked the kind driver.

"Indeed. This is your home from now on"He kindly said and led them to the livingroom.

A man, similiar to them sat on one of the large sofa. Seeming bored as he flipped through the pages.

"Masters, your brothers are here"The drive bowed before he excused himself to leave.

Crimson red eyes stared them up and down, seeming not to pleased with what he saw. Does he already hate them?

"So they are the one who will be living with us?"A child around the same age as them sat across the man.

"Great, more annoyence.."Another child who was sleeping next to him said, his blue eyes filled with dislike.

So they will be their family from now on. Taufan gulped as he tightened the grip on his brothers hands. He hoped that it won't be like the past.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I saw that gacha trend way too many dang time until I got an idea-

Oh welp, more AU for the oneshot book in the making. Which I still haven't made much progress... T-T