The house of monsters

There are countless of rumors and scary stories, but the most famous one is 'The house of monsters'.

The story was spread in the 19th century after a group of people found an abandoned mansion.

They claimed to have seen 'monsters' there, so many people started to create rumors while some inspected the mansion and supported their statement.

Nowdays people are too afraid to even go near the haunted mansion, but today a group of teenagers decided to go there.

"I bet that it's not even real."A person said.

"Right? There is no such things as monsters!"Another person mocked.

They soon arrived at the mansion. The mansion was huge and surrounded by iron fences and crimson red rose bushes.

"It's scary.."A person whispered.

"Don't be a scaredy cat!"Another person said.

"Yeah! How scary can an abandoned house be?"A tall person said.

The moment they entered, the door shuts close.

"It's not funny!"The scared teenager said.

"We didn't do it!"The tall person defended.

"Then who..?"Another person asked.

"Me of course!"A voice said.

"W-who was that..!?"A person said.

"Hehe"The voice laughed and appeared behind them. "Bo!"

They screamed and ran even deeper into the mansion.

"Finally some fun after all this years!"The voice said and grinned.

"Ahhh!!!"The teenagers screamed as they keep getting surprised by 'voices' and kept falling into their trap.

"Out! I want to leave!"A person screamed in fear.

The door suddenly opened and they didn't hesitate to run out and leave.

"I scared them the most!"A voice said.

"No, I did!"A loud voice said and pouted.

"They never get tired to scare people, do they?"A voice asked lazily.

"You gotta admit that it's quite fun."A voice said.

"Hm..I guess."The lazy voice replied.

"Did we maybe go to far?"A friendly voice asked.

"I think so.."Another voice agreed.

"It's their own fault if they enter our house."A deep voice said.

"Still..I think that we went a bit overboard.."The voice replied.

"You meant Blaze and Taufan went overboard."A voice corrected.

"We didn't!"The loud voice, Blaze said.

"We were just playing around!"Another voice, Taufan added.

"You still went to far. One of them even cried."A voice said strictly.

"But Gemgem! We haven't scared people for ages."Taufan complained.

"Too far is too far."The voice, Gempa said while the friendly voice nodded in agreement.

"I guess.."Taufan and Blaze said at the same time.

"Let's just get back inside."Gempa suggested and they agreed.

"I still feel bad.."The friendly voice said.

"Don't be, it's their own fault for trespassing."Another voice said. "Just forget them Thorn."

"Okay sunshine.."Thorn said.

"Gemgem is always so strict. It's been years! It's normal tha-"Blaze stopped and pouted. "Are you even listening to me Icy?"

"Depends.."The lazy voice, Ice said.

"Hmph! Big brother Hali is a much better listener than you!"Blaze stated and went to his older brother.

"Mm.."Ice pouted and also cling onto his eldest brother.

"Pfft- you look like a comfy pillow being cling onto like that."Taufan said and earned a glare from his eldest brother, but he didn't care at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Info:-the people think that they are 'monsters', because they have hundreds of custumes that they can change into and control, so that it seemed like 'monsters' were the one chasing the visitors.
-They can control everything in that house.

Backstory:
They were commoners who couldn't afford a home, so they went into the forest to find a cave for shelter. They found a cave and went deeper into it and found seven magic stones. Their curiousity won and they touched it and unknowingly, the stones gave them powers,turning them into a 'ghost'. They decided to build their own home in the forest. During their time of building their house, they discovered about their power and they used it to build their house. As years passed, they bit by bit improved their house until it became a big mansion filled with magic.