The 'mom'

This is one of my AU. I will write it one day, but not right now. Got too many story to finish first. :")
--------------------------------------------------------------
???:"I'm curious. What made you become the mother figure of the family? Like, what was your reason?"

Gempa:"I wanted to ease my brother's struggle."

???:"Struggle?"

Gempa smiled warmly and nodded.

●●●

-Halilintar staying up all night to take care of his sick siblings despite having a busy day.

-Halilintar trying his best to give his siblings affection due to his dislike of physical touch, but he still does it since he knows that they need affection growing up.

-Hali struggling to disciplined his siblings at a young age, trying to find the right words that would make them listen, but doesn't hurt them at the same time.

-Also Hali learning how to cook at night to be able to cook healthy foods for his siblings.

-Hali playing with his siblings despite his exhaustion after working to earn money for them.

-Also Hali struggling to be a 'good' example for his siblings so they wouldn't get made fun of for having a 'bad'/scary brother or grow up to be as 'bad' as him.

Info:Their parents are dead and their guardians are mistreating them.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hali is such a good brother in my AUs 🤧 I don't have a single AU where he is bad.