kingdom AU

Our kingdom is being ruled by three ruler.

The emperor, Gempa de Amor, he is the third oldest, yet he was the one that became emperor. He is a fair and kind emperor, the opposite of his two brothers.

The emperor right hand, also known as the 'tyrant', Halilintar de Amor. He is the oldest, but he declined the emperor's position. He is a cold and serious person. There are only a few people that has ever met him personally, and all of them were terrified by him.

The prince or also known as 'The royal mad dog', Blaze de Amor. No one has ever seen his face since he always cover it, but everyone know about his cruelty and brutallaty. Many people say that he is crazy and a psychopath.

There are actually seven princes in total, but sadly a tragedy happened which seperated four of the princes.

Their parents died after the tragedy and Gempa de Amor was crowned.

Ever since the tragedy, the three princes searched for their lost siblings, but until now, they still haven't found them.

Will they ever find them and find out about the truth of the tragedy?

--------------------------------------------------------------
This lowkey feels like a trailer 😃 maybe just me though 🙃

Another random AU :^