unspoken rules

-don't question it when Halilintar tells you to behave or leave someone. (He would never tell you to do something without a valid reason)

-distract Halilintar when he is uncomfortable in public.

-no popping baloon at home. (It might trigger Hali's phobia)

-Do not leave Blaze alone in the kitchen. (It could lead to a burned house)

-annoy Solar until he actually falls asleep.

-Do not play with Thorn's garden tool or his plants.

-no potion in the house except in the lab.

-if Halilintar yells then offer him a hug. (He is most likely sad/at his limits. Otherwise he wouldn't raise his voice.)

-apologize immediately if you accuse Blaze of something that he didn't do. (He doesn't show it,but it makes him sad if that happens)

-when Gempa massage his forehead then be quiet and behave. (He is stressed and need rest)

-don't touch Taufan's hoverboard without permission.

-if Halilintar suddenly became quiet after doing something, tell him that everything is fine. (He is most likely overthinking if he had done something wrong)

-don't disturb Halilintar's nor Blaze's nap/sleep. (Hali usually can't sleep that easily and Blaze has insomia in my AU)

-don't question it when Blaze is wandering around the house at night. Just bring him to his room and wake Ice. (Ice is the one making sure that Blaze get his sleep)