Prolouge

On a stormy evening a long time ago, a set of twins were born. Those twins brought hope back to a once hopeless family. It brought them all back together.

The "parents" Ester and Michael Mikaelson, were so happy. Michael thought the girl, me, would fill the hole in his heart, from his daughter Freya's death.

So I was named Bailey. The boy was named Niklaus.

A few years later, Ester and Michael lost another child. So they decided to do a spell, to turn each of the remaining ones into vampires. But little did she know what they would become.

Me and Klaus ended up taking a human life. That turned them into the beast that killed their child, Werewolves.

That made Mikael know the thing he was hoping for but at the same time dreaded. The fact that Klaus and Me weren't his kids.

He hunted down our real father.

Me and Klaus searched for their father. They found him impaled.

A few days later, Esther died. The 6 remaining Mikaelson kids had to run from their father who wanted them dead.

We stuck together for nearly a century before Klaus started to break. He draggered Finn. Which no one really minded, he was stuck a bore. But then he wanted to dagger Kol. Again no one stopped him. Then he thought about doing the same to Elijah.

"Klaus, you can't dagger everyone in this family." I tried to reason with him.

"I know that." He said. "I can't dagger you. And can't dagger me. Silver doesn't work on us."

"Klaus, I won't stand beside you as you make us practically alone. Eventually Rebekah will leave you. You have destroyed this family! Don't see that!" I yelled.

"No, Mom and Mikael did. I am just handling the pieces." He said with a smug smile on his face.

"Yeah." I said as tear fell from my eyes. "Well I'm not gonna stand by you." I walked out. Then packed my bags and left.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

About 9 centuries later, I was walking in by a clearing during a war. I saw this monster covered in bandages.

He saw me. He walked towards me.

"I would do anything if I was you." I said.

"Why's that?" He asked.

I showed him my vampire face. "If you don't want to be dessert I suggest you don't touch me."

"I think I have a better idea." The creature, Void said. He explained how he wanted to team up. I agreed.

So we worked together. Eventually I feel in love with him. But it didn't last long. He was killed by a kitsuna.

I couldn't take the pain of losing him. So I found a witch.

"Can take memories away?" I asked the witch at her store.

"I can. But it would give you complete amnesia. You will only remember when you are finally ready to move on. When you have a moment of complete happiness. And your vampire and werewolf sides would be locked. There is on more caught. You would be asleep for about 50 years."

I remember everything that is worth remembering. It wasn't much. Just very few fun times with my siblings. I hated my supernatural sides. And a 50 year nap could be good for me.

"Okay." I said. "Just do it." I sat in a chair while stood behind me. Then chanted a spell. I slowly drifted to sleep.

--- ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ---

I woke up. I had no memories my mind was blank. I was in this tomb. I walked out. It was a cemetery.

I just walked for a while. No plan on where to go. When this family saw me.

"Hey, do you need a ride?" The mother, Victoria asked.

"I don't remember anything." I said. "I can't remember anything."

"Okay. Come on." The dad, Chris said as he helped me into his car.

They took me to the hospital. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong. So the Argent family who found me, just took me in. I only new my name, Bailey, so that's what they called me. They adopted me then we moved to a town called Beacon Hills.