Ghost Riders

Chapter 72
6x2

I had spent every free minute since Stiles dissapeared researching the ghost riders. What I found was that the ghost riders where created from a monster called Malivor.

When I had just found that information I got a call from Liam. He needed me to help him at the school.

I got there, they were talking to Mason and his friend Corey.

"Well this seems fun." I said sarcastically to bring up the mood. But honestly, I just wanted to get back home and find a way to get Stiles and our daughter back.

"The ghost riders were here." Liam said.

"Ah, they took someone and you guys can't remember." I said with a smirk.

"How do you know?" Corey asked.

"It's a long story and you guys probably won't believe me." I said looking around, when a vision popped in my head. They ghost riders had a rope around this guys neck and were strangling him until he just poofed into thin air. "Also I don't totally understand it yet."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

T

he next morning I had the day off. I didn't have any classes, or even a shift at the hospital. So I decided to spend the entire day researching Malivor.

Which didn't take that long. I had found everything I needed before noon.

Malivor was created by a witch, werewolf, and vampire, because there were monsters terrorizing the towns. So they had to create him, so he would contain the monsters, and make everyone forget them. Malivor is now a pit of goo sitting in a Triad building.

Which completely explains how the ghost riders are Malivor's henchmen. They take people and make the rest of the world forget them.

It also explains why I can remember the people who the ghost riders have taken. I am The Sapphire Tribrid. A witch, werewolf, and vampire mixbreed. I am all the things that made up Malivor and there for the ghost riders.

Now the question that remains, is how can I stop them?