Experimented

Chapter 57
5x7/5x8

I was in the cell just laying on the ground, when a dread doctors barged in. They grabbed me by the wrist and cuffed me to a fence.

At first I didn't know why, but then more brought in Liam and a girl. I tried to get out out of the cuffs. But that was when I realized there were spikes on them cuttingand adding vervain and wolfsbane  into my wrist when I resisted.

"Let him go." I tried pleading with the dread but they just walked out, and I was forced to look at Liam unconscious on the floor. And the girl was placed on a lab table.

After a while Liam spoke weakly. "Hayden?" He said.

I couldn't see what was happening, but from Liam's resistance, I knew the Dread Doctors were working on her.

Liam tried to take the thing off his arm but it was in his skin. "It won't work." I said weak. He jolted his head to look at me. "It will just add more wolfsbane into your system."

"Bailey, we've been looking for you everywhere." Liam said from the floor.

"I know." I sighed.

He turned his head to where the Hayden was. "What are they doing to her?"

"I don't know, I've just been here. I never see anything." I said.

"It looks like their done." He said letting out a sigh.

But just as he layed back done, a dread doctors took a syringe and took a sample out of a freaky science container with what looked like a person in it.

Liam yelled at them and tried to get up, but a dread doctors kicked him unconscious.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When the Dread Doctors were done with Hayden they throw her down on the floor next to Liam. He crawled over to check on her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"It hurts." She winced.

"What happening to her?" Liam asked me desperately. I wanted to give him, but I had no idea.

"I don't know." I said weak and helpless.

Then it hit me, I just had to Invision what I wanted to know. I just had to see what I wanted to see. That's how I created the blue energy ball. So I closed my eyes and breath. I ask myself in my head over and over 2hat is going to happen to Hayden. But all I saw where what happened to the other experiments. She would die a slow and painful death.

"What?" Liam asked. "What did you just do."

"Nothing, it can wait." I was completely drained, that took everything I had.

Liam went back to focusing on Hayden and I stayed there trying to think of a way to get out of the chains that were around my wrists.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When the pain had somewhat disappeared for Hayden, she tried to help Liam out of the arm thing the Dread Doctors put on him. She got it out somewhat, which made Liam get in a lot of pain.