Turquoise is Born

Chapter 68

I was in my hotel room when I started feeling contraction. I didn't know what to do. I thought it was just Braxton Hicks. But when the contractions got more painful and closer together I rushed to the hospital. But I did stop by a cafa to get some food, because the hospital food sucks.

When I got there I went straight to the front desk. "Hi, I'm in labour." I didn't what else to say. I just needed a doctor.

"Okay, Ill call on of our nurses to come down and bring you to a room." The receptionist said.

So I went to a chair in the waiting room and I didn't have wait long. The second I sat down the nurse came by and got me in the wheelchair.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The doctor came in and check how far I was. "Okay, you are 6cm dialated. Do you have anyone you want us to call be you are too far along."

"Nope, it's just gonna be me." I did think about who I might want to call. Allison would probably tell dad and she wouldn't get here in time. Klaus and the rest of the family are just not someone comforting. And I was still too mad at dad and Stiles.

The doctor left and now I just had to wait.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

5 hours later, I was ready to ready to deliver. So the doctor wheeled me to the delivery room.

After about 2 more hours of excruciating pain, I hear my beautiful baby girl cry. They wiped her off and handed her to me.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She rapped her little finger around mine and I just knew I loved her more than any man I had ever dated before. I knew she deserved to know her father. But first I had to destroy the beast.

So before we would go to Beacon Hills. Me and the baby would go to Mystic Falls and link me to the youngest Doppelganger, Elena.