Druid

Chapter 30
3x9

During the recital, I got up to go to the bathroom. That was when I heard a loud thud.

I ran to check it out and saw Lydia on the floor and Miss Blake, my english teacher standing over her.

"Get away from her!" I yelled, stepped in between an unconscious Lydia and the teacher.

She lifted her arm as if she was about to hit me. So I punched her first. She stumbled back holding her jaw where I punched her.

"Ah, such power." She smirked. "The doppelganger hybrid. The girl who has to die for my spells to be successful."

I shrugged. "What can I say, I'm very special."

"Yes you are." Miss Blake stood up. "You're one of a kind. Even though you have so many shadow selves, you are the only real special one. It's ashamed you're destined to die, in a few months."

"What?" I gulped.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Miss Blake smiled dropped. "It's written in the Black Hole. Do you know what that is?"

I shock my head no.

"It's a prophecy book for the damned. It has one whole chapter devoted to you." She walked over to her desk and pulled out a book from one of her drawers. "It reads "The Petrova doppelganger hybrid will be the key sacrifice in many spells. But only one will actually go through, resulting in her death.""

I thought she was lying. But a part of me was telling me to believe her. It sounded right. And the book sounded familiar, and I knew that every past prophecy in that book had come true. I wouldn't be the one to bet fate.

My confusion suddenly turned into anger. My hybrid face came out. I punched her in  face again.

She fell onto the floor. "That's the hybrid girl I wanted. The girl who would have been a great mentor to her tribrid niece."

"What are you even talking about?" My hybrid face was still out. All my siblings were vampire. We can't procreate.

"You didn't know. Your twin is having a daughter with a werewolf. Congrats, you're gonna be a aunt." She smiled on the floor.

I started getting really mad. I punched her w more time, before she turned it on me and started attack me. She punched me 3 times before she snapped my neck.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When I woke up I heard a scream. I turned my and saw Lydia with a string around her throat. She was the one screaming.

I covered my ears it was so loud it hurt.

When she was done, she looked exhausted. Miss Blake didn't waste any time. She just walked around and started saying how unbelievable it was. And how Lydia was a Banshee.

I got up. I didn't Lydia to have to listen to this. I grabbed a tiny metal pipe, got up and wacked Miss Blake on the back of the head with it.

But she didn't fall, she didn't even move. She just turned her head to look at me. "Oh, Bailey, that wasn't a smart move."

She grabbed the pipe from my hand and held it up.

"Drop it!" A voice said from behind me. I turned to look and saw Sheriff Stilinski pointing a gun at her.

I stepped behind Miss Blake and started to untie Lydia. As I was taking the duck tape off her wrist I saw Miss Blake throw her knife at the Sheriff.

"No!" I screamed getting up and standing in between them.

Then I growls. It was Scott. I knew he would take care of Miss Blake or as I found out while they were fighting the Druid. She was the person sacrificing people all over town.

I helped sheriff Stilinski. I ripped a piece of my shirt and tied it around the knife to help him not bleed out. Then I helped him up and we moved over towards Lydia. I finished untieing her.

"Lydia you stay with him." I helped her out of the chair.

"No, Bails, please don't leave me." She said clearly terrified.

I looked over. Scott seemed to have it taken care of. So I let him take care of it. I stayed with Sheriff and Lydia. She kept her arms rapped me.

When Stiles started banging on the door Miss Blake disappeared. She was beat. So she just left.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

A

n Ambulance came and took Mr Stilinski to the hospital. I took Stiles and Lydia too. I thought it would be a good idea that she got checked out and Stiles went with us because he had some things to do before he went to the hospital for his dad.

Lydia was still terrified. She wouldn't let go of my arm. Stiles had a lot to deal with his dad. So I didn't think it was a good idea to share what I found out about my death day.

But I couldn't stop thinking about it. I didn't want to die. There was still so much I wanted to do.

I wanted to meet the whole Mikaelson family. Get to live to meet the niece who is apparently on her way to the world. I wanted to have my own family. Get married. Have a job. Go to college. There was still so much I had to see before I died. But so little time to do all of that.