Transformation

Chapter 20
2x9

Me and Alli were doing homework in her room. "What'd you get for 5?" I asked.

"72."

"Hmm." I said looking at the paper.

"Why? What'd you get?"

"102."

Lydia walked in. She was holding 2 Macy's bags in each hand. "Clear your schedule."

Me and Alli got up and followed her over to Allison's bed. We both chuckled when we saw how many outfits where in the bags.

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Alli asked.

"It's my birthday party." She pulled out a grey dress. "I'm thinking host dress," She pointed at her other options. "evening dress, then, mmm, after hours casual."

"Why didn't you send out any invites?" I asked.

"It's the biggest party of the year. Everyone knows." Lydia said checking how her blue dress looked on her.

"Yeah, but things might be different now." Allison said softly.

"Like what?" Me and Alli exchanged looks. "Oh, you mean me running around the woods naked. Oh, that won't change anything."

"Okay." Me and Allison said admitting defeat.

Lydia pulled out 2 outfits. "These are for you." Mom walked in. "Oh, Mrs Argent, how does this look?" Lydia put a blue dress up so she could show mom.

"Lovely." She looked over at me and Allison. "Girls, uh, can I grab you for a moment, to talk? Just the 3 of us?"

"Um, can we do it later?" Allison asked with a slight gesture to Lydia, who was setting her outfits out, not paying any attention to us.

"Actually, uh, to be honest, sooner would Be-would be better."

"Party's at 10:00." Lydia purched up.

"Uh, we you 2 be around before then?"

"We should be." I said.

"Should be?" Mom asked not completely statistfied with that answer.

"We don't know." Allison said annoyed.

We went back to talking to Lydia. Mom snuck out discretely. We started to check the dress up on us.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I couldn't make it to the party, it was my first full moon since i reactivated my curses. I was gonna turn into a wolf.

The way Scott explained his turn was it would hurt your facial bones for a second then you're free to run.

I knew it wouldn't be the exact same. I was a different kind of werewolf. So my turn would be different. I read that Hollow Werewolves turn into actual wolves. That was a difference I was prepared for. But I had no idea about anything else.

I still didn't know why I could walk in the sun.

Other vampires apparently need a special piece of jewelry to do that. So why could I do it with no jewelry?

I was just waiting in the woods, when suddenly my bones started breaking. 1 by one. It was the most pain I had ever been in.

I didn't fight it though. I read that would make this process slower.

And when I didn't, I felt free. I just ran around the woods. It was one best feelings. I had no stress. No worry. No guilt. I was just free.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I was running around the woods, when I saw my Allison. She saw me too. She ran over to me. I just stood there and stared at him.

"Bailey? I knew it was you. I could recognize you from anywhere." She knelt down right in front of me. Sge put his hand under my face. "You're beautiful. In human and wolf form."

I backed off and ran off. I had been have to hold myself back. But if I didn't, I would hurt her. I was the wolf inside me tell me to rip her face off. So I just ran.

The rest of the night went up in a blur.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

That morning I woke up in the middle of the woods. I had to walk awhile to find my phone and some clothes Alli left for me.

On my phone there were 4 missed calls. 3 from dad. 1 from Alli. There was also a voice mail from dad.

I listened to it. "Bailey, um, you need to get to the hospital. It's about your mom." He was crying. I could hear it in his voice.

My mind immediately went to she was in an accident. She would be fine. But I rushed to the hospital anyways.

When I got there I saw Dad and Allison sitting in chairs. "Whats going on?" I asked.

"Bails." I knew it couldn't be good. He never calls me Bails for something positive.

"What is it?" I was starting to get scared. I showed in my voice. "Where's mom?"

He turned his head slightly to the side so he could see a room with a dead body in it.

"No." I whined. "No! No!"

He rapped his arms around me. I tried to fight him off, but I eventually gave up. I just stared into the room.

I couldn't believe she was gone. I just remembered my last interaction with her. She wanted to talk. And me and Alli ignored her.