The Bit

Chapter 24
3x1

Me and my family had just gotten back from a vacation. I spent the entire summer trying to track down my family. But didn't find anything.

Allison went out with Lydia. I was so tried I just stayed home. I just crashed early.

I woke up to a call from Melissa. I answered it.

"Hey, what's up." I asked barley awake.

"Can you come to the hospital. There are 2 things I really have to talk to you about." She said.

"Okay, Ill be there as soon as I can." I hung up the phone.

I throw on some random clothes and rushed out of the house.

My dad would just assume I went to school. And I would call out and say I'm sick.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When I got to the hospital, I saw Melissa doing work at the front desk. She saw me almost immediately after I walked in the door.

She came over to me. "Follow me." She walked off. I followed.

We reached a room and she opened the door. Inside was Isaac. He looked all banged up.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"Alphas." He murmured so quietly I doubted if I heard it right.

"Alpha(s)?" I asked. "Plural? As in more than 1?"

"I don't know how many exactly. But there where at least 3." He said. "2 turned into 1 giant monster wolf."

"Okay. And what am I gonna do with this?" I asked.

"Tell Scott and Derek." He said before falling back to sleep.

Melissa and I went out into the hall. We didn't want to wake Isaac.

"What else did you need?" I asked as the door to Isaac's room shut.

"Follow me." She walked away. I followed her to the morge. Where she opened the door.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked.

"I needed to show you something." She walked over to a table with a covered dead body. She lowered the cloth a tiny bit so I could see the person's neck. "What does that look like to you?"

It was a bit mark. But where the k-9s were looked to be extended. Like fangs. "A vampire bit." I stated.

She covered the person back up with the cloth. "Now, Scott told me you're a vampire/ werewolf hybrid. So tell me the truth and I'll believe you. Did you do this?"

"No, of course not." I said.

"Okay. Maybe the vampire is just passing through town and he need a meal." She theorized, then gave me a half smile.

"Maybe." I chuckled.

She left and I made a call to Stiles. He told me that a flock of birds broke through the classroom window. I told him how Isaac was in the hospital and about the bit.