Vengeance

Chapter 21
2x10

I was just sitting in bed looking at an old photo album. There was a picture of me, Alli and mom after my adoption.

It was the first day I felt a sense of belonging in this family. She was the first person who actually took the time to try and help me feel a place here.

Gerade came into my room, he had a letter in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A letter from your mom." He said looking down at it. He took a seat on my bed. "You should know, she wanted me to read it to you. If that's okay?"

I nodded.

He opened the letter and read it. "My sweet girl, I have loved you since the moment I saw you all alone on that street. I have loved you more and more every single day. You were my family since the moment we meet. You may not be my blood, but you are my daughter. And I have enjoyed every moment I have spent with you. Seeing you grow. Seeing your and Allison's friendship florist. Do one thing for me, continue to grow and streghten relationships."

A tear feel from my eye and glide down my cheeks.

"Wow. That was deep." Gerard said.

"Don't." I snapped.

"I'm just saying, if this was my mother, these words were written for me, I would be able to sit still until someone paided." I didn't want to sit still. All I could I could think about since I learned Derek killed mom, was how good it would feel to sink my teeth into his neck and drain ever last drop of blood from his body. "I wouldn't stop until everything Derek and his pack cared about was dead."

He handed me the letter and walked out. I read it. It was in mom's hand writing and every word was exactly how Gerard read it.

I opened a spare picture frame and put my that picture of us in there along with letter in it. Then I set it on my night stand. Than I got dress I was going to avenge my mother's death.

So was Allison, apparently. We went to show Dad and Gerard a message she got from Scott. She knew he wouldn't be stupid enough to text her.

We knew Scott was there and probably so was Stiles, Derek, Jackson, and who ever is controlling Jackson.

So we mapped out a plan and went to the police station. Our priority was to kill Derek. But I was willing to kill anyone in my way.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

We shut the lights off before we headed in. Gerard stayed out with a few gunners. Me, Alli and dad went in.

Through the smoke of a smoke bomb I throw, I could see Jackson. Then I saw Scott run at him. He ran and got Scott out.

Jackson got up. I stood in front out him. He scratch my side. I thought I was gonna fall to the ground paralyzed, but I didn't. I realized that I was immune to the Kanima's scratch. I wagged my finger as if saying, no."

I punched him in the face. He was knocked out. Then I went to finish my task. I went into the office Scott left Derek.

"Oh, thank god it's just you." He said in relief.

I out my foot on his chest. It reminded me of what he did to me at the skating rank. Oh how the tables have turned.

"What are you doing?" He gasped for breath.

"You killed my mom." I said as I stomped my foot harder on it.

He looked at me remorseful. He couldn't talk, but I could tell he was sorry. At that moment I knew it was just the vengeance that wanted him dead. I didn't. Not really.

So I just walked away. I went to find Allison and Dad. But instead I found Derek no longer paralyzed fighting the Kanima while Matt, who was controlling him, watched.

He ran off and I didn't want to deal with him. So instead I helped Derek. I punched the Kanima in the face, again. He fell back.

Me and Derek went back and forth with trying to fight him, when suddenly Scott stuck his claws in it's back and it ran off.

I went off too. I just had to get out of there. When I was far enough into the woods, I decided I wanted to shift. I wanted the sense of freedom and nothing else matters in the world. I just needed that now.