Beacon Hills Again

Chapter 50
2x21

I had been mourning my father. Which made me miss the others daggering Klaus. Hayley her pack ran from Dahlia.

Elijah had gotten a call from Hayley. She wanted someone to take Hope because it was getting dangerous for her Pack.

So I offered to take Hope and to provide some decoys to Hayley and others long enough to buy some time, so I could get out of town. I would text when I found somewhere safe to be.

Hayley and Elijah liked that idea. And Freya provided the decoy. We just needed some of Hopes blood to spread out. So Elijah came with me to find the pack.

They were at this cabin in the middle of the woods. They had the viles of Hopes blood ready to go for Elijah. So he took them and left.

"Bailey, I need you to take care of her. Please." She begged with Hope still in her arms.

"Of course." I said. "I'll text someone close and trustworthy when I find somewhere safe. I just don't think it's a good idea to say who, when you have no idea who's listening. Freya provided us with a cloaking spell now and she will do another when we're out of town just to safe."

"Okay, but how will I be able to tell when this is all over?"

"The trustworthy person will tell me. Then I'll text you where I am, and I'll be on my way." I told Hayley.

"Okay, okay." She took a deep breath. Then she told me everything I'll need for Hope. Then she handed Hope to me.

"Okay, Hope, say see you later mom." I said rocking her up and down.

Hayley gave Hope one last kiss. Then we were off. I decided it would be best to drive. You have no control over where you go in a plane. But in a car when you're driving you have all the control.

All that I still had to decide, was where to go? I thought long and hard, but the only place that came to mind was Beacon Hills. Dahlia would have thought I would have better sense then to go there. Which I debated alot. But it felt like the best decision.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I was hungry as saw a outside mall, so I decided to get some food.

After I ate, I noticed a baby store. In the window there was a tiny leather jacket. I had remember I promised the baby in my arms I would get her one. This was my chance.

She looked so cute in it.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When I got to Beacon, it felt like I just left yesterday. I couldn't believe I had been gone for as long as I was.

I went to the apartment. That was the only place I could take Hope. The apartment was empty, like no one had been living in it. Which no one had. Dad went with the Calaveras. And All went to London to visit Jackson.

We didn't have a crib in the apartment. So I had to get creative. So put Hope the bed and surrounded her with pillows. And she fell asleep in the blink of an eye.