I Won't be a Deadbeat

Chapter 60
5x9

That day, Lydia and Stiles went through the woods. Why? I have no idea. All I knew is that she said she would knock some sense into him.

I spent the entire day, trying to regain my energy by sleeping. Which worked, because I slept all day, and when there was a knock on the door I felt my normal energy come back.

I went to open the door, to find Stiles holding a thing of roses on the other side.

"Flowers." I took them from his hand. "So I'm assuming it's either bad news or an apology." I let him into the apartment.

"Talking to my dad, and Lydia helped me realize I don't want to be a deadbeat. This kid deserves 2 parents. I grew up without a mom. Granted mine died, but this kid would have to grow up knowing I abandoned them. And they don't deserve that."

"Now, that makes sense." I sighed, as I put the flowers in a vase.

"And you don't deserve to have to raise this kid alone." He put hands in my hair. "I love you, Bailey. With everything I have."

"I love you too." I smiled at him.

He kissed me and felt it different this time. I loved him and he loved me. It felt like there was no one else in the world. It was just me and him together.

But it wasn't just the 2 of us. It was me and him, and our kid. My little miracle.

I had forgotten to tell my dad and sister, that when it hit me. Dad was gonna be furious. Alli might be happy, but it's hard to predict how she'll feel about my new.