The Game

Chapter 3
1x2

Afew nights later, me, Allison, and Chris went to watch the lacrosse game.

The entire game Allison was freaking out. She wanted her dad to like Scott. For the first few rounds she was scared because Scott didn't score.

But then he did amazing. He scored the winning goal.

Allison ran to go congratulate him but he ran off the field. Me and Chris found that strange. But Allison ran after him.

"Any boys you interested in?" Dad asked.

"None I'm willing to tell you about, Dad." I turned to walk away. Chris stood there frozen.

Then I realized what I said. That was the first time I had ever called Chris my dad.

I walked back in front of him.

"You just called me dad." He said in shook.

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" I asked. Which made him make eye contact with me.

"I'm happy." He put his arm around my shoulder. "Your my daughter."

I smiled. "Um, I have to drive my car home. So can you take Allison home. I have to go stop by my locker."

"Yeah."

I ran to the school. I was the only one in there. I just grabbed my books. Then went to my car.

I saw a man leaning on the hood of my car. At first it was too dark to make out the face. But when I got closer I realized it was Derek.

"Oh, Derek. How can I help you." I walked past him and to the trunk of my car. I through my books in there.

"What are you?" He asked.

I smiled uncomfortably. "I don't understand?"

"I smell death on you." He said. "But I smell something else. It weaker. And I can't make it out past the death."

"Okay, I don't understand. And honestly you are kind of weirding me out. So please move." I said hostile.

His face told me he had a moment of realization.

He moved to the side.

I moved to the other side of my car and drove away.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Derek Hale
When she seemed generally confused I peaced it together. She didn't know what she was.

I remember hearing her tell Stiles at the party that she had amnesia. Maybe it was something magical that made her forget and locked her supernatural abilities back.

She is a vampire. But the smell was too strong for her to be a normal one.

I remember hearing about a family of original vampire. It mostly sounded like fairy tales. But now I'm thinking it was true.

Bailey is an original vampire. And somehow she forgot she was.