First Day

Chapter 1
1x1

Everyday since we moved to Beacon Hills, I woke up in a strange room. I still hadn't gotten used to it.

I just layed in bed looking at this picture in a locket, I was found in

I didn't recognize the other 5 people

I didn't recognize the other 5 people. A small part of me thought the more I look at it, the faster my memory will come back. Though I've looked at it every day, my memory still hasn't came back. Now I'm starting to think it never will.

I got up, got dressed, and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Chris making some eggs.

"Hey, kid. Have you seen Allison?" He took the eggs off the stove.

"Not today." I leaned on the counter. "I'll go grab her if you want."

"Yes, please. Thanks, Bails."

I ran to Allison's room. I knocked on the door before opening it.

Her room was still full of fully pack box's. Even though we moved her a week ago.

"Alli?" I turned the corner of her room. I saw she was looking through her closet.

"Yeah." She looked at me. "Oh, thank God it's you." She walked over to me, grabbed my arms, and pulled me to her closet. "Help me decide what to wear."

"Alli, I don't know fashion."

"Yes you do. Your taste is amazing. Just look at what your wearing." She pointed at my clothes. It wasn't much. Just a red shirt, jeans, and a black leather jacket.

"Fine." I knew there was no point fighting her. I might have only known her for a few months, but what I learned from all that time with her was that she will always figure out a way to get what she wants from me.

I rummaged through her closet. I found a nice beige jacket, a dark blue tank top, with a light grey shirt to go over it, some jeans, and a nice blue scarf. Then we went off to school.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Me and Allison were waiting outside. We had to wait for the principal to show us to our first class.