"Stupid Objects"

Chapter 88

Bailey Mikaelson Argent POV
I was running away when the guy caught up. "Bailey come on." Just let me try something. And when I'm done with it I'll let you go, just let me try it."

He was really annoying me. So anything to get this dude of my back. "Fine. Lead the way dude."

"It's Scott." He said. He talked the whole there told me about my life. How he married my adoptive sister, Allison. How I have a daughter with his best friend. And that was all the important stuff.

We stopped in the middle of the woods. I looked around and saw nothing. "Where are we."

He shifted my body so I was looking at a tree with the name Bailey Freya Mikaelson Argent scribbled on it. It had a small part of the tree taken out and that part had small object on them. I picked up one of them, it was a baby leather jacket.

"Hope left that for you." Scott said.

"Who?"

"Your niece. Ah, Klaus's daughter."

"Klaus has a daughter. Wow, he is either the best dad ever or just like Mikael." I said.

"Hope seems to like him."

I put the jacket down and grabbed necklace with 3 rings on it. One had a moon symbol, the other had a star and a sun on it. "Who left this?"

"Allison and Lydia. If you would remember, you would know that has a great back story to it."

"Well I don't. And honestly I could care least." I throw the necklace to the ground. "And did you really think some worthless junk would get through to me?" I backed up. "Pathetic." I ran off.

When I was far enough away, I remembered something, it was of arriving at this building, then it cut and showed up with me looking at Scott and Allison getting married, then the tragedy that followed. The window's shattering.

After that, I had strong feeling of had to go to wedding hall. But when I got there it was torn down. All that remained was a tower with the floor I died on. I climbed up there and just stared down. It was overwhelming but I tried to fight it off. But I couldn't because I died here. I didn't just get hurt. My heart stopped beating, and I was dead.