Soil from Place of Death

Chapter 84

Allison Argent POV
For the ritual dad told me and Scott about, we needed soil from the place Bailey died. Lucky for us, the building me and Scott got married was torn down after the incident. So the soil was easily excusable.

He drive us there, and now there was a beautiful field with flowers and long grass in the place of the building.

Walking in I felt all the memories of Bailey's death rush through me. All the feelings came back. Of her life slipping away second by second. Her hope and dreams being taken away with one spell.

Scott rapped his arm around me. Then a few seconds later, Lydia came over to us.

"Hey thanks for coming so fast." Scott said with his arm still around me.

She hugged us and we gladly hugged her back. We only saw her on super rare occasions. Like Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Birthday.

We all got released from the hug and looked up at the spot she died. She died on the second floor where they conveniently left a small piece of land up that and it's keep up by a shaky tower. But we just need the soil right below the tower. Also they didn't clean the scene for almost a month after she was killed because of the investigation. So her blood seep through floor into the ground below

"Do you really think all this is true?" Lydia asked us. "Bailey being stuck, unable to cross over?"

"I don't know." Scott answered for the both of us. "But if being here and doing this actually helps her, and no one else gets hurt, I'm up for trying."

"Ok." Lydia agreed. "Then let's try." She pulled out a lot of paper from a black envolp. "We need a handful of earth from the ground where Bailey died."

"Ok." Me and Scott said.

"Ok." Lydia repeated back to us.

Scott traced his hand over the ground. Then started punching the concrete area get to the ground below. He pulled out a fist full of dirt and place in a cloth to keep it safe till the ritual.

"What's next?" He asked Lydia. Asking the question I had been thinking. She pointed her head to the cars and we all started walking over there.