Can't Fight Destiny

Chapter 36
3x23

I was looking around when I noticed I was right by the cemetery Boyd and Erica were buried. I couldn't help but want to go talk to them. I hadn't been to their graves since their funerals. I thought it was time.

Erica's grave had some grass on it. Boyd's was dirt.

I sat down in between the graves. "I'm sorry I didn't bring any flowers. I'm also sorry I haven't visited as much as I would have liked to." My lips smacked together. "I don't know if you can hear me or if I'm just talking to 2 rocks. But if you can and there is such thing as heaven and hell, and I'm completely sure you 2 are in heaven if that's real."

I puffed up a vase of flowers left for Boyd. "If it isn't to much trouble, I kind of have a favor to ask. And if it is you don't have to do it and I would completely understand. But if you've been watching over me for the last time I was here, you might know I'm probably gonna join you soon." A tear fell from my eyes. "So if it's not to much trouble would you mind talking me up to the big guy. Because I'd really like to spend all of eternity with you guys."

I put my hand on the side of Boyd's grave. "You were like a brother to me. I loved you. And I'm sorry I didn't show it more. That is something I will regret till the day I die. Which might be soon."

I put my other hand on Erica's grave. "And if I don't make it to the same place as you guys, just take care of each other. See you soon, maybe."

I got up and smiled at the graves. There were so many gifts. It made my heart swell.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I was at home when me and Alli got a call. They found Lydia. She called dad while I drove.

We got there about the same time as everyone else. We stopped at the gates of the place Lydia was being held captive.

"We've done this before, guys." Scott said in a kind of way you knew a pep talk was about to happen. "A couple weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia remember?"

Everyone nodded but I was confused. "Sorry who's Malia?"

"I'll fill you in later." Allison whispered.

"That was a total stranger. This is Lydua." Scott said.

"I'm here to save my best friend." Allison said.

"I came to save mine." Scott said looking at Stiles.

"I'm here to save a girl who is like another sister to me." I said.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Isaac said honestly. He walked in through the gate.

We all followed. Scott and Stiles went in. Me, Isaac, Allison, and Kira were the guard. We were walking out way when we saw Kira's mom with the Onis.

"Kira, turn around and go home." The mom told Kira. "And take your friends with you." She made eye contact with me. "Especially that one." I can take care of myself.

She left it.

"I'm not going. I realized who I was actually playing. You." Kira told her mom.