Life is Going to Change

Chapter 58

Stiles took me home, he stayed to make sure I got into bed okay. And I was thinking about whether I should tell him or not.

The entire time I was alone in a cell, I was thinking about how to tell him. I was also thinking about how he would react. I mean this kid is going to change our lives. How do you even tell someone that their life is going to completely change.

And Stiles was still in high school. I lived a long life and this kid is my miracle. But Stiles has only lived 18 years. He was only 18. I'm over a thousand years old, I was more than ready for this.

I decided to stop over thinking it. To just spit it out. And if he decided to walk away and have nothing to do with the kid, that's fine. But at least he knew.

"Stiles." I said so nervous. I wasn't ready to lose him. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" He placed his hand on my knee.

"I learned something's in the lab thing, I was being held captive in." I said, making his face dropped. "One was that someone told me you were dead. Thank god, you're not."

"Oh, Bails, I'm so sorry you had to go through that." He put his other hand on my cheek.

"It's fine. But I have 2 more." I said. "Another was that I'm not only a hybrid. I'm a tribrid."

"How does that even work?" He asked.

"Apparently, I was a siphon witch, which I never knew about because I never tapped into my witch powers." I told him. "The siphon witch has no power of their own, they have to siphon from other supernatural beings. Making so I can be both vampire and witch. But was also a Sapphire Siphon witch, making me the Sapphire Tribrid."

"Wow." He smiled. "I'm dating one of the most powerful creatures in the world."

"Yeah, and you'll be the father of one too." I said just relieving myself of everything I had learned.

"What? Father? Huh?" He asked clearly in shock.

"I'm pregnant." I said soft and vulnerable. He was silent. He looked at the floor. I knew he was thinking. "Please, Stiles, tell me what you're thinking?"

"I'm thinking..." He paused. "That you're home safe, so I should get going." He stood up from the bed and walked out.

"Stiles!" I tried to get up, but my head got fuzzy and I couldn't see straight. I fell back on the bed and heard the door shut.

I just layed down knowing I couldn't run after him in the state I'm in. So I would give him time to hopefully calm down.

But if he didn't...

No! I couldn't think like that. Stiles is a great man, he won't abandon his child.

 Stiles is a great man, he won't abandon his child