Dread Doctors

Chapter 55
5x5

I had been working and going to school, I hadn't been able to help the others with their supernatural encounters.

But tonight, I didn't have to work and I had finished my homework. So me and Stiles were going on a date. He had some school work, so he asked me to met him at school.

When I got there I saw him running, I put my hand on his shoulder. "What's going on?" He didn't have to answer for me to figure it out. There was a guy with a mouth on the palm of his hand getting off the parking lot ground. "Run." I told Stiles.

He ran as fast as he could into the school. I went to deal with hand mouth guy.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you pick on someone your own size?" I asked walking over to the guy.

"This doesn't concern you." He stood up.

"Considering you where threatening my boyfriend, I'd say this is my concern." I kicked the guy back and my hybrid face came out.

"You're the hybrid." He pieced together.

"You've heard of me, great. That will make this so much easier." I started to walk toward him on the ground, but someone stuck a needle in my neck. I passed out.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I woke up in a dark room, I had no idea where I was. The cell was dark and I could barley see anything.

I got up and grabbed the bars of the cell. "Hello!" I called. But there was no response. "Is anyone there?" I called once more. But this time someone came walking slowly over to my cell.

When they got close enough, I recognize who it was. "You should have just let my friend eat your boy toy alive." Theo said.

"Stiles." I said remembering back to before I had blacked out. Stiles ran into the school. "Where is he?"

"I'm sorry to tell you, Donavan killed him." Theo said in a giddy way.

"No. No. YOU'RE LYING! NO!" I cried. He couldn't be gone. He just couldn't be.

"I'm afraid it's true." Theo put his hands on the bar of the cell. "At least you'll always have a piece of him." I felt his finger on my stomach. I pulled back.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I cried as he walked away.

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———

That night, Stiles had to kill Donavan. But of course I didn't know that. For all I knew he was dead.

When Stiles walked out of the school that night he found my necklace I was wearing, on the ground, it clasp was broken.

He picked it up, and saw there was blood on the chain where I was stuck with the needle. "Oh, Bails, where are you?" He looked around, but saw a cop car heading to the school, so he ran to his Jeep and hide in there until the cop had looked around and left.

Then he rushed home trying my phone, but every time it went straight to voice mail. So he stayed up all night trying to find somewhere I might be. But came up short.

That morning, Lydia showed up at his house. He told her every thing he knew about what happened, which wasn't much.

"I'm coming with you." She said.

"No, you're not." Stiles said putting on his coat.

"Yes, I am." He tried to fight Lydia, but she spoke before he could argue. "She is my best friend. I'm coming with you."

He didn't even try and fight her this time, he just groaned and walked past her.

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———

Lydia and Stiles spent all day looking for me, but they decided at the end of the day to involve the police.

I was still at the cell, but Theo came over, he had these weird dudes at his side. They were wearing what looked like old hazmat suits.

"Oh, Bailey. I'd like you to met my friends, the dread doctors. They've expressed alot of interest in you." Theo said.

"Why?" I asked curled up on my bed. I was still thinking Stiles was dead. And that killed me inside.

"Because you're a tribrid, carrying a tribrid. It's amazing."

I jumped up, 2 questions. "How am I possibly a tribrid? I'm just a hybrid. And secondly, what about me carrying a tribrid?" I asked confused and a little amazed.

"You might have thought you were only a tribrid, but you are so much more. You were born a witch and werewolf. But your mother made you a vampire." Theo stated.

"Okay, I don't need a history lesson, okay, I was there." I said.

"But you were a special witch, which you didn't notice, because you never tapped into your power." Theo said. "You were a siphon witch with were wolf DNA. Do you know what witch that makes you?"

"A fury one, with fangs and claws." I said sarcastically.

"No, and technically it doesn't come from your wolf gene. It makes you A Sapphire Witch." He said. "Oh, sorry, The Sapphire Witch. Or in your case, The Sapphire Tribrid."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry honey, I'm no witch."

"It's okay if you don't believe me. But I have other knees to share with you." He said.

I crossed my arms across my chest. "And what might that be?"

"You're pregnant." He said with a smug smirk on his face. "With the Turquoise Tribrid."

My jaw dropped to the floor. Why would Theo lie about this. What would he have to gain by telling me I'm gonna have a baby.

He walked off and I fell back on the bed still in complete shock. How could I be having a baby. I'm not ready, and Stiles is dead, was all I was thinking.