Code Breaker

Chapter 12
1x12

Peter has left me alone for the past few days. I've spent the time studying up on the info he already gave me on my family. Like the original hybrid. I found that my twin brothers name is Klaus Mikaelson. The book I found basically explains how him and the unknown twin (aka me) were turned into hybrids.

The last night of freedom, I went to the dance at the school. I stayed on the down low because I didn't want to argue or fight with Scott.

But when I was just watching in a corner, I got a text from Peter to meet him on the Lacrosse field. When I got out there I saw an unconscious Lydia, surrounded by Peter and Stiles.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"He attacked her." Stiles said irritated.

I pushed Peter. "What the fuck? You said "if I what you asked no one I care about will get hurt."

Stiles stood up. "So it's true?" I turned to face him. "When Scott told me I didn't believe him. But it's true. You're working for him."

"For business reason." I said as icey cold as I could. I want to say "I really don't want to. But he knows shit about my bio family." But I couldn't. I had to freeze him away. Because as much as I liked Stiles, he deserves way better than me. And I don't deserve him.

I texted Jackson and told him to come to the field. He would find Lydia and she would be okay.

Then me and Stiles followed Peter. He was trying to get me to explain why I was helping Peter. But honestly I knew I shouldn't trust Peter. I was desperate. I knew if I said the reason, I would get my hopes up. And I would only get let down when Peter says he has just been lying to me the entire time.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

While Stiles was driving Peter around, I was instructed to go back to the Argent house, and make sure they all go to the Hale house. Peter said he just needs 1 person in proticulor.

When I walked in I heard Kate and Chris arguing.

"I have to make sure she's prepared for any danger. Especially now since you let a complete stranger, who you know nothing about her past into your house and call her your other. Which could put your actual daughter in danger."

"Don't do that Kate! Bailey is as much of my daughter as Allison."

"Yeah, then why don't you seem as worried about where she is, as you are about me telling Allison about the family career."

Chris stayed silent. I knew he would never love me as much as Allison. That was why I wanted to find my bio family. Because if one day, the Argents decide they don't want me anymore, I'll have no one. But now i knew it was true. A small piece of me broke.

I walked into the living room. Chris noticed me right away.

"Bails." He said in a clearly guilty tone.

"It's fine. I always knew you'd always love her more. That's understandable. After all she is your blood. I'm not." Tears started flowing down my cheek. "I never will be."