Big Bro Elijah

Chapter 53

That morning, me and Stiles woke up to my phone ringing. I got up and found it on the kitchen counter. It was Elijah calling.

"Hey, big bro." I said.

"Hey, Bails." He was laughing. "I'm in Beacon Hills."

"You want to get some breakfast before you head out with Hope? I can show you around town." I offered.

"That sounds nice."

"Great, I'll text you the address to the apartment, and while your getting here, I'll get Hope ready." I said laughing. I was happy. I hadn't spent much time with Elijah. I had spent the most time with Klaus, then Freya and Rebekah. I hadn't had time to spend that much time with him.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I took Elijah to my old pizza place. I wanted to show him some of my favorite stops. And this was by far my favorite.

"Why are we going to a pizza place for breakfast?" He asked pushing Hope's stroller.

"It serves breakfast too. Just pizza is it's main seller." I said opening the door.

The restaurant only had a few customers. It was wildly underrated. It had great food, and it being empty most of the time was a bonus for me.

We sat down and had a very nice lunch. I got to know Elijah better.

Then we went all around town and I showed him our old house, the high school, the hospital. All the important things in my life.

Finally we went back to the apartment. He helped me get Hope packed up, and then I took her down to his car. I got her settled in her car seat.

"Okay, littlest Mikaelson. You behave yourself for uncle Elijah. And if you miss me just have Elijah call me." I laughed. I gave her a kiss on the forehead then went over to Elijah.

"It was really nice spending the day with you. We hadn't spent much one on one time back in New Orleans." He brought me in for a hug.

"That was my fault. I should have split up my time better." I patted his back. "But I'll call, and you can call, and we can talk."

"Okay." He sighed, we backed up from the hug. He stroked his thumb over my cheek. "You know, when Niklaus told me you left, when he undaggered me, I didn't believe him. I just thought he'd figured out a way to dagger you while I was gone."

"I never left because of you guys. I left because I didn't recognize my twin and that scared me." I said. "I tried to find your guy's coffins, but he didn't even tell me where they were."

"I know." He put his hand down and took a seat in the driver's seat. "I'll call when we get to New Orleans."

"And I will call, at least once a week." I said.

"I'll do the same, so that guarantees at least 2 calls a week." He said.

"Bye, big bro." I smiled.

"Bye little sis." He smiled too before he shut the door and drove off.

When I was walking back into the apartment building, I noticed Stiles wait for the elevator. So I went to stand next to him.

"What you doing?" I asked.

He jumped. "Jeez, you scared me."

I laughed. "I'm sorry."

"No your not." Stiles said with his hand over his chest. "I just wanted to come by, and see if you left with Elijah."

"Oh, I didn't tell you. I think I'm gonna stay here for a while." I said. "Elijah just came by to take Hope home."

He sighed in relief.

"Wait, you wanted me to stay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I still love you, Bailey. And I want to be your boyfriend again." He said.

"Wow, that's convenient. Because I want to be your girlfriend again." I said with a huge smile.

Before I knew it his lips were on mine. And we were boyfriend and girlfriend again. A couple again.