Illusion

Chapter 90

Cristy SMA POV
While all the adults were out, me and Hope had to go to Uncle Scott's house, to wait for them. Eli, Derek, Malia, and one of Eli's friends Shane were there.

Me and Shane were in kitchen making dinner, and he was funny, and cute. I actually started to feel a crush forming for him.

"So, your mom???" He started to asked but had long pause. I think he was scared of offending me.

"Is the one on a rampage, yeah." I stated, then there was another thing of slience. "But she wasn't always like that. She used to be the best mom in the world. Then she died and now here we are. And she's better now. I helped get her humanity back."

"You know, my dad was just like that. I had him with me until I was 10, then what was left of Gerard's hunters, killed him. And I was left with my manipulative mother." Shane said.

"How so?" I asked scared to know the answer.

"Uh, she act's like everything is my fault. She gaslights me into believing that I ruined her life. But she chose to have me."

"Umm."

We kept talking and it was nice. But got ruined by Onis. They took me, Shane, Eli, Derek, and left Hope and Malia.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

My eyes opened and I was in a dark wooden structure. I was tied up with Derek on my one side, Shane across from me, and Eli diagonal. We were in an illusion.

I just wanted to know where I was, and when I could leave this shit hole. And that couldn't have chosen a worst day. My mom had just got back and now I wouldn't get to spend time with her.

We were all tied up, feeling helpless, when some Onis appeared. I knew what that meant. My dad had told me a story how my mother's blood binded Void permanently.

I was right. Soon after the Onis appeared, Void in his freak of a natural form showed up.

He climbed up into the temple thing me, Eli, Derek, and Shane were being held in. "A man looks at a photograph of another man. He says, "Brother and sister have I none. But this man's father is my father's son."" He got up and got in Derek's face. "Who is the man in the photograph?"

"My son." Derek answer pleased Void. Void turned and went over to Eli. "Don't be afraid."

"Oh, of this guy? No, no way." Void put his hand on Eli's chin. "Oh, my god he's touching me." He groaned grossed out.

"The son of Derek Hale." Void tightned his grip on Eli's chin. "But not a wolf yet, is he?"

Then he came over to me. "The daughter of Pabbailey Mikaelson. Possibly the most powerful creature the world has ever known. Yet has the same long hair as the mother." He stroked his hand through my hair. "Same precious eyes." He place his hand on the side of my face. Then pulled away "When night falls, they shall unlock their powers." Void stated. He looked over at Eli. "The son may earn his fangs, his claws." He then looked at me. "The daughter may unlock one of her many abilities, before she watches the rest die! And she will help me unlock a key to this." He cut the ties that were holding my wrist to the fence. Then he pulled me away.

"Cristy!" Eli, Shane and Derek called. But Void didn't stop, he just high powered it to our destination.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Void gave me a dress, he gave me 3 minutes to go into a bathroom and change. Then he brought me to the top of a tower, similar to the one that was built where my mom died. Then I realized, it was exactly tower, to the detail.

He tied up both my wrists, and attached the rope he used to the pillars right by the edge.

"You do look a lot like your mother. If I didn't die I would have been you dad."

I chuckle. "My mother might have loved you once. But she grew. She grew to recognize you for what you are." He looked at me in envy. "A monster."

He punched me in the head. "She loved me. And deep down she still does."

"That's because she's confused. She has no memories of the life she built. You are a horrible thing for exploiting that."

"Call me what you may. But I will make it so these are the last words ever heard of yours." Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, he had stabbed me. "Now for phase 4." He started to walk away.

"What's phase 4?" I asked desperate but he didn't turn back. "Please, if you're gonna kill me for something, just tell me what I'm dying for."

"Your blood is the key to open all the gates separating the other universes. Now that you are bleeding, your blood drop by drop, will open the gates."

"What do you get out of that?" I asked.

"I get to be with a version of your mother who still loves me. Version of her that won't make me rely souly on one person" He went down the stairs as I called for him trying to get him back up so he could explain it.

Slowly I tried willing the blood to stop. But I felt it as every drop slowly spilled out.