Anonyomous Money

Chapter 40
4x9

I was taking an internship at the hospital, when I heard Sheriff Stilinski was a patient. I was walking by his room when I heard him and Stiles fighting over money.

It felt like I should do something, but what. I'm a teen. I have no money.

That's when it hit me. I could compell people into thinking it was covered by an anonymous person. I could get enough money from the Mikaelsons. They basically run New Orleans. And I wanted to see them more.

I didn't want Stiles to know i took care of it for him. Then he would think he would have to pay me back somehow. I just didn't want that.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

While Sheriff Stilinski was in surgery and Stiles went to deal with something, I filled out the forms and payed to cover Sheriff's medical bill.

It was an estimate of the cost. I put on the form to call me if any future expenses came up.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

That night, I went to the school's bonfire. I heard it was gonna be fun.

I spent the night drinking and dancing with some friends.

When I was really wasted. I got on the roof of a building and did a flip as I went down. Everyone was impressed I wasn't even hurt a tiny bit. But no one would remember tomorrow.

That's when I started to feel terrible. Not the way I normally felt when I was drunk. I was dizzy and my stomach felt in a not, but in a drunk way.

I blacked out.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I woke up in the locker room. I was on the floor and there was a security guard standing over me. "Original vampire in custody, preparing for kill."

My vision was still blurry, but my hearing was heightened. I looked up at the ceiling.

"Really, I donate money anonyomously and this is the thanks I get." I muttered.

Then the door busted open. It was Scott. He took care of the guard, then helped me up. I guess that was my thanks.

I drove myself and Liam home. Home was were I slept off whatever was in my system.