Triad

Chapter 73
6x3

After a little bit of thinking, I decided to go to Georgia. I had to see what these Triad people knew about the Ghost Riders.

When I got to the building it was in the middle of nowhere and had a lot of guards. But I didn't care. I would kill all of them if it meant I get my daughter back. She was everything, and I couldn't lose her.

So, I knocked out the guards with a sleep spell, I had memorized my mother using. Then I went into the building knocking out anyone who got in my way.

When I finally reached a room relating to Malivor, there were 5 scientists standing there. They all looked at me paralyzed.

"Hi there." I smile at them. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you as long as you give me exactly what I need."

They all remained frozen. Expect for one. He walked up to me. "We're not going to give you anything."

I turned on my hybrid face, grabbed his neck, and pinned him against the wall. He looked at me scared out of his mind. His tough guy act was gone.

"Now you willing?" I asked but didn't even wait for his answer. I just started compelling him. "Tell me what you know about the ghost riders."

"They're a creation made by Malivor to do his work while he's in the ground." The guy started. "They erase people from existence and keep them in what we like to call the wild hunt. No one has ever escaped the wild hunt."

"How do you stop them?"

"We think..." He stuttered. "That since he was created by Malivor he can be the same way as Malivor can."

"And how might that be?"

"The tribrid need to enter the wild hunt."

I smiled. "Sounds easy enough."

"But there's a caught. The tribrid would lose one of their creatures. Making them a hybrid, not tribrid."

"Okay." I didn't care one bit. I hated my supernatural sides. Each of them I had one thing to hate. Like my werewolf side cause pain. My witch side I have no attachment to. And my Vampire side has given me an eternity of pain and lose. I was will to give all of it up for my daughter and Stiles. It wouldn't be that hard to part with. "What creature would they have to part with?"

"Their vampire side."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When I got back to town, I went to Scott's house. I thought he would have the right to know everything that I knew.

"I don't really know how to start this. So I'm just gonna come out and say it." I said. "I remember."

"What?" He asked completely confused. "What do you remember?"

"I remember everyone who you've and the other have forgotten because of the ghost riders." I informed.

"Great." Scott smiled. "So who's Stiles." I looked at him confused. "Lydia and I have been trying to find out who Stiles is."

"He was you're best friend. You 2 did everything together." I told him.

"Who was he to you?"

"Oof. That's a really long list." I chuckled. "But a few of the main ones are my ex, my friend, and the father of my daughter."

"You had a daughter." He looked at me surprised.

"Yeah, she's my miracle. But when Stiles was erased she was taken too."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure about what?" I asked even more confused and certain I wouldn't like the question.

"That this wasn't just a dream?" He said, which made me so mad. "I mean, you're a vampire, they can't procreate."

"You do realize my twin brother, Klaus has a biological daughter, right?" I was mad, and I knew he could see that. He was suggesting that I was crazy. But I knew they both were real.

"I do. But Bailey, this just sounds crazy." He said.

"STILES IS REAL!!!!" I yelled. "So is my daughter, Scott! And I'm not crazy! If you won't help me I know how to stop the ghost riders, and I can do that without you." I stood up and stormed out. I couldn't believe he had just called me crazy.