Mercy

Chapter 75

On one summer evening, I was sitting on the couch watching TV with Cristy, when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up to answer, to find Hayley and Hope standing on my porch.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked letting them in. She sat on the couch while I went to got some drinks for us. I gave her her drink and took a seat in the chair across from hers.

"Marcel took them." Hayley said so quiet I couldn't hear her at first.

"What?"

"Your family... Marcle took them." She said making me stare at her. It didn't even register until the last the next thing Hayley said. "They're all gone." At that moment I felt my heart sink into my chest and pain pushing it. Then that pain shifted to anger. I was willingly to kill Marcel Gerard at that moment.

"Watch Cristy." I got up and stormed out of the house. For once, I knew exactly where I was going.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When I got to New Orleans, I went straight to the compound. I could hear the party Marcel was throwing from a mile away.

As soon as my foot enter the compound all eyes were on me. I just looked around.

"Ah, a Petrova doppelganger. Which one are you?" Marcel asked. "Amara? Katherine?" He got off his throne. "Tatia?" He started walking towards me. "Helga? Or Elena?"

"Let me give a hint." I smiled at him. "I'm the doppelganger that everyone including you has forgotten about." I started circling around him. "I'm the one who might actually want to hurt you for what you did to the Mikaelsons."

Marcel looked at me still confused. "Who?"

"Okay, one more hint. I am the doppelganger with the most power. And has lived exactly the same amount of days as Klaus."

He looked at me in realization. "Bailey." He spoke louder so everyone understood who I was. "Bailey Mikaelson! Twin sister of Klaus Mikaelson! The forgotten sister!"

"Wasn't Fin the forgotten Mikaelson?" A random vampire asked.

I vamped over to him and snapped his neck. "Everybody thinks. But no."

"She's also the Mikaelson who's mind has betrayed her on multiple accounts!" He said.

"Yeah, but I'm also the Mikaelson who is a tribrid. Witch, vampire, werewolf tribrid." I smirked. "So anyone who thinks they can take me, try your best. But I will warn you, I'm the last born Mikaelson sibling left for a reason."

Almost half the vampires tried. And it only took me 10 minutes to kill them all. I looked at Marcel and it flowed back to me. All the things Klaus had told me about him. Klaus wouldn't want me to kill the guy he once called his son.

"You're lucky Klaus talked so highly of you. I know he wouldn't want me to kill him. So you're lucky Marcel." I said before walking out of the compound and going back home to my daughter.

" I said before walking out of the compound and going back home to my daughter