Tree of Lights and Changes

Chapter 27
3x7

I was laying in bed, texting my friend when I got a message from Aiden.

AS
Hey

Me
Hi

AS
Want to meet up?

I didn't know why he wanted to meet up. I didn't know if it was a trap or if he actually wanted to hang. Either way I was still tempted to say yes. I could take care of myself.

Me
Maybe

AS
Meet me in the woods by the Hale House in 30 minutes if you do.

I debated if until I had to leave and I decided to go.

When I got there he was leaning against the old house.

"You came." He stood up and started to walk towards me.

"Why wouldn't I? It's not like you're setting me up so one of your little Alpha buddies can attack me, right?" I asked.

"Of course not. I'm just surprised you decided to show."

"Well I did." I shrugged. "So what do you want to do?"

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and guided me to a trail.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he started speeding up.

"We're here." He said. It was nothing. Just a spot on the trail.

"Where is here?" I looked around.

"You'll see." He let go of my hand and went behind a tree. He found an outlet a plugged in a plug to the outlet.

There were lights on the tree and they started to glow. It was beautiful.

He walked to my side. "You like?"

"Love." I looked at him and smiled. "Did you do this."

"Um hm." He smiled back. "All for you."

I looked at him for a second. Stiles never did anything like this for me. We would go on dates, but none like this. And this wasn't even a date. It was just 2 people who might either hate or like each other hanging out.

Before I could get control of myself I felt my lips pressed on his. The second our lips connected I felt a snowflake fall on my cheek. I loved the snow. It was my favorite.

The second I realized what I had done I pulled back. I turned away from him. "Oh god." I put my hands over my face in embarrassment. "I did not mean to do that."

"Hey."

"No, I'm sorry." I said still with my back to him.

"Hey." He grabbed my arm and spun me around, so I was facing him. "It okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's more than okay. It was perfect." Aiden smiled.

I put my hands on both sides of his unzipped jacket. "Then, it would be okay if I did it again?"

"Bailey Argent, are you asking me, a werewolf Alpha if you can kiss me?" He asked in a joking way.

"You bet your ass I am." I smirked at him.

"It's okay." He said before he pressed his lips on mine. It felt so normal. It felt natural.

But it wasn't normal or natural. I had to hide it from everyone. If they found out they would never talk to me again.

They hate Aiden and his pack. I don't blame them, but they wouldn't understand this. This connection we have.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Me and Aiden were eating some sandwiches he brought against the tree. He was watching me eat the sandwich.

"Who eats a sandwich that way?" He asked

"What?" I asked. "It normal."

"No, that's how you eat hotdogs. You don't eat a sandwich that way because everything inside is falling out." He put his sandwich on a napkin. Then he moved mine in my hand. "That's the normal way."

"Ok." I said taking a big bit out of the sandwich.

"You really are an animal." He wiped a tiny bit of mayonnaise of my cheek.

I put my sandwich down on it's napkin. "Yes I am." I smiled. "And so are you." I pointed at him.

He just stared at me. Then it smeared some of the mayonnaise on his cheek.

"Oh, your asking for it." He got up and pulled me up too. He held onto my hands as he tried to wipe a tiny bit of dirt on my face.

"No!" I screamed playfully.

He stopped trying when my face face was held to far back. We just looked at each other.

Suddenly, I felt light headed.

"You okay," He moved his hand on my shoulder.

"Uh, yeah, just dizzy." My eyes we're half open.

He put his hand on my back and tried to get me back over to the tree. But I didn't make it. I blacked out.