The Identity of The Alpha

Chapter 10
1x9

Jackson had no problem keeping the secret about werewolves to himself. Though the knowledge didn't stop him from aggravating Scott. He would bring up his breakup with Alli just to get under his skin.

I felt bad for him, but it was his own for blowing it with her. He could have been honest and told her what he was, but instead she just was stuck worrying about him.

Now, I don't have to feel so bad about keeping what he is from Allison. I still feel bad about. Just not as much as I would have if they were still together.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

During lunch, me, Lydia, Jackson, and Allison were all eating at the same table.

Lydia and Alli were just having a normal conversation, when Jackson distanced himself from the rest of us. I was sitting next to him, so, I could hear clear as day what he was saying.

"Scott, can me? You can, can't you?" He said figuring out that Scott had inhanced hearing.

I hit him on the arm with the back of my hand, as a signal to cut it out.

But he didn't listen, he just kept running his mouth off. "Are you trying to pretend not to hear me?"

I looked over at Scott, he was just trying to act normal by having a conversation with Stiles.

The next thing I knew, Jackson was pulling me up and we quietly, but quickly rushed over to corner of the cafeteria.

"Looking for me, McCall? I'm right here." He said while Scott looked around the room panicked. He chuckled. "So what else can you do? Can you see better?"

I whispered a question into his ear. But I hide behind him incase Scott looked over here.

"Are you stronger, more powerful?" He copied my question. "You know, I knew there was no way you suddenly got that good at lacrosse. Which means you're actually a cheater, aren't you? I mean can you even play lacrosse. I'll bet my new co capitain's gonna score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you?" He stop for a second. "Anyways, enough with lacrosse, that night here, you're the reason Bailey got hurt. The girl who the girl you love's the most got hurt because of you. And if she finds out, you'll never win her back." He paused again. "While you are playing the game, I'm gonna ruin you're life if you don't give me what I want."

Scott spotted him.

"And you know where I'm gonna start." He glanced over at Alli with a smile on her face. "Her. I'm gonna destroy any chance you have with her."

I couldn't listen to it anymore, I walked away. Before I heard something I didn't want to hear. I sat down back at the table.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Later that day in school, Stiles was walking past me, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the cleaning supplies closet.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"That night, in the gym, what did you see?" He said anxiously.

I knew he was gonna know I was lying. But I wasn't gonna give up this easy. Even if I could barley resist his gorgeous brown eyes staring  deep into mine. "I blacked out."