She's Alive, She's Back

Chapter 86

Cristy SMA POV
Me and Hope went to visit my grandpa and Allison, when grandpa got a phone call. He didn't tell either of us what it was about. He just loaded me, Allison, and Hope into the car.

We arrived at the hospital, with no idea what was going on. I was gonna ask but I didn't want to yet. I had a feeling I would find out soon.

We had just walked in when I saw someone who looked exactly like my mom. She had everything that looked like my mom. That was my mom.

"Mom?"

She looked at us confused and a little scared. She just ran away.

"Wait!" Grandpa called before running after her. But Scott stopped him.

"Okay, what the hell is going on? Was that my mom or one of her many doppelgangers?" I asked really needing the answers.

"Bailey, she's alive." Scott told all of us. "She's back."

"She's not the only one." Deaton stated.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The adults went to talk. It was just staying fixated on that my mother, who had been dad for 12 years. Was alive and back.

They figured out that mom was back for being who she was before she died and before she had amnesia. So she doesn't remember anything from after she had been asleep for 50 years. For all she knew she was still in the 1900s.

"We have to find Derek." Scott said.

"Why?" Allison asked.

"Because she was looking for him." Scott said.

"Okay, I'm coming with you."

"Me too." I said.

"No, Cristy it's to dangerous." Allison tried to reason with me.

"She's my mother. If anyone can get her it's me."

They didn't have time to argue with me. So they just let me come with them.