Family Reunion

Chapter 37

Suddenly, my eyes opened. I was staring at the ceiling. I didn't kno where I was. Just that I wasn't at peace anymore.

I jolted up. My eyes wondered around the room. There was no on in the room. Then my eyes saw a door. I ran over to it.

In the hall I saw people who looked vaguely familiar.

They all looked at me. "Hello, Bails." A blonde guy with an English accent said.

"Klaus?" I asked as my head was flooded with memories. "How'd I get here?" I didn't know what had happened. All I remembered was peace. I didn't remember how I died or how I got here.

"You died." He stepped closer to me.

"I know that. I don't remember how, but I know I was." I snapped.

"Your ex, apparently bleed you dry for a sacrifice." He informed me.

That when it all came flooding back. My death. The pain. The look on everyone's faces.

"How'd I get back?" I asked.

"Me." A familiar voice said. A familiar came pushing through my siblings to get to me.

"Isaac?" I asked so surprised that he was working with them.

"Oh, sister I thought you of people would recognize your favorite little brother."

My feelings turned from surprised to anger. "Kol."

"Bullseye." He smirked.

I vamped at him and pinned him against the wall as I held his neck in my hand. "What'd you to Isaac."

Klaus and Elijah pulled me away from him.

"Mother said you would know this man." Kol said rubbing his throat.

"He was my friend, you little bitch. Of course I knew I him. And mother?" I asked know that the last time I saw her she was dead.

"She's back. So is Finn." Klaus explained looking down at the ground.

I laughed. "Oh, and does that mean father found us and Freya is alive too."

"Father is back from the dead after I killed him."

"What?" I asked so confused. "Oh, with all this people coming back from the dead, I would have thought Rebekah would be here."

"She's alive. Just not in her body." Kol said in  an ashamed way.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. Mother brought you, Finn, and dad back..." Klaus stopped me.

"Davina brought dad back."

"Who the hell is Davina." No one answered me so I just kept trying to get this perfect. "Okay, so mom brought you and Finn back, and switched Rebekah out of her body. Who ever the bloody hell this Davina is brought dear old dad back."

"Yep." Klaus said.

"Okay. Not at all confusing." I turned around. I had to leave. Marcel was right. This family is crazy and I want to get back to dad and Allison."

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked following me, with Kol and Klaus not far behind him.

"Home, to Beacon Hills."

Kol/Isaac grabbed my arm. "They all think you're dead."

"All the more reason for me to get back!"  Tears filled my eyes. "They are all suffering. They all think I'm dead. They are hurting and I can't stand that."

No one said anything. I just walked out. I couldn't stand thinking that my family thinks I'm dead. They don't deserve that.