Activation

Chapter 17
2x4

Ever since I got back from the ice rank, I had been hiding out in my room. I knew Gerard would suspect something is wrong with me. I was blood thrusting. I don't know if I would be able to control myself.

Allison barged in. "I need to find a book." She said urgently.

"Hello to you too." I said with a smile. "What kind of book?"

"Umm. It's more..." She paused to find the correct frasing. "record. Of all the supernatural creatures our family has killed."

"Ummmm. I would say if anything in this house had it, it would be..."

Allison cut me off. "Gerard."

"Exactly." I gave her a nod. "He would probably be keeping it..."

"In his office." She interrupted.

"Can I please finish a sentence." I said in a jokingly way.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Why?" I asked confused.

"Ah, you look pale." She stated.

"Okay, if I tell you this, you can't tell anyone." I grabbed her arm and guided her to the bed. We took a seat there.

"I promise."

"I reactivated my vampire and werewolf side." I said as relief washed over me.

"How?" She asked with a smile. She was definitely excited for me.

"I got back a suppressed memory." I told her.

"When?" She asked.

"When we where ice skating."

She pieced together that, that was why I fainted. I told her about the memory. She was happy, but I could tell she was disappointed. I told her that, that didn't change anything. That I loved her, mom, and dad more than them. That wouldn't change.

Allison went out. She said she would figure something out to get me through this. Even if she couldn't, I would have time to do it myself.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I was sleeping that morning, when dad walked in. He tried waking me but I was so exhausted.

He lifted my covers off. "Oh, Bailey you are so pale."

I sat up. I didn't want to tell him I was in transition again. I wasn't even 100% sure I wanted to be a vampire and wolf. "Um, I just don't feel that well."

"You can stay home from school. Just get some rest." He instructed shutting my door.

I texted Allison.

Me
Wheres the blood?

AA
Shit, I knew I forgot something.

Me
It's fine

Just go to school, Ill figure something out.

I knew where to find it. I just had to sneak out and steal 1 bag from the hospital.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•