Bye Bye Beasty

Chapter 70
5x20

When I got to Beacon Hills I was alone. I had left the baby with Elena cus if she did anything I could see.

I had to go to the sewers. That's what that feeling was telling me. I got down there and I saw Theo having a stand off with the guy from the airport.

"You think you can take it from me?" The man asked Theo.

"He probably can't, but I can." I said from behind.

"Katherina." He said scared.

"No, guess again." I smiled as a sapphire blue engery ball formed from the palm of my hand and blasted him with it.

He flopped onto the ground. Then Scott and Liam appeared.

"Hey your not pregnant." Liam said stating the obvious.

"Yeah, thanks to Scott's little buddy." I said.

He didn't even focus on the comment. Those two just fought the beast as wait for them to have him pinned so I could use the energy ball I had formed in my hand.

The beast had slammed the floor causing Liam and Scott to go flying. Then it walked over to Scott, I knew exactly what it was gonna do, I couldn't let it.

So I gather all the energy I had and put it in a giant energy ball.

"Why don't you pick on someone you're own size." I said caught his attention so I could hit him with all the power. It would overwhelmed him, there is such thing as too much power. He was far from the limit, but I had more than enough to put an end to him.

He enjoyed the power, until it was on the verge of killing him. "Stop!" He yelled in pain. I felt bad but I had to do it. He needed to be stopped for good.

When he had enough blood started coming out of his mouth, nose, eyes, and ears. Then  he collapsed to the ground. He was dead and I had killed him.

Then the man slowly turned back into his real form, Mason. He was still breathing. The beast was gone.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

After the beast was gone, Dad and Stiles met us when we were coming out of the sewer. They didn't know I was back.

"Bailey?" Stiles asked looking down at my stomach. "You had the baby." I nodded. "I it okay?"

"Yeah, she's okay." I couldn't even look at him. He really hurt me. And I could co parents with him but I could not be his girlfriend or anything other than friends anymore.

"She." His face lit up and he tried to hug me, but I wouldn't let him. "Bails."

"No. No. Don't call me that. You hurt me. And I can't trust you anymore. So I'm to get our daughter, and when I come back, we will talk about names, but other than her and our friends, we don't have a relationship." I said walking away from him and my dad. I didn't want to have the same conversation with dad. With Stiles could end one relationship with him and still have others. But with dad, I had to forgive him. I just wasn't ready for that yet.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When I got home, Stiles held our daughter as we discussed names. I had forgiven dad but he hasn't believed that I truly had.

"She needs a name." I said sitting in a chair across the room from him.

"How about we both get to choose a name. You get first, and I get middle." He said.

"Okay." I thought, but then I thought of the perfect name. "Christina."

"Hmm, Christina Claudia Stilinski Mikaelson Argent. I like it." He said.

"After your mother." I smiled.

"Yeah, I think she'd like that." Stiles smiled at me.

"Granddad incoming." Dad and Noah walked in. Noah stole Christina out of Stiles's arms. "So what's her name?" Noah asked.

"Christina Claudia Stilinski Mikaelson Argent." Stiles told Noah which made him smile and my dad gave me a hug.

I brought little Cristy to everyone. Lydia loved her. So did everyone else we knew in Beacon Hills. Allison even came to visit and she spoiled Cristy.

Klaus and the rest of the family came just for a few days. They just really wanted to know their niece.