One Last Game

Chapter 91

Bailey Mikaelson Argent POV
I was watching a lacrosse game, hoping something would jog my memory. I was watching the game, when a boy suddenly appeared in the middle of the field. But he wasn't there before, he just puffed to that stop.

Without thinking, I just jumped down and ran over to him. He was with what looked like a coach and Scott. The coach looked at me and he was in shock. "Is that?"

"No." Scott tried to justify. "It's Bailey's twin sister."

"Bailey had a twin?" The coach asked completely unconvinced.

"Yeah, she's from Bailey's bio family. You know the family she forgot about." Scott said trying to be convincing but the coach didn't fight it.

Me, Scott, and Eli tried to leave but there was a barrier. Scott and Eli were held in, I didn't try.

They discovered that Void was planning on killing everyone in the stadium as soon as the game was tied. Scott and Eli tried to convince Coach to stop the game. But he refused. Something about Coach's stubbornness seemed so familiar to me.

Since Coach refused, Scott came up with a better idea. He and Eli would suit up and go into the game.

I watched it, and the game felt somewhat familiar. Like I used feel happy watching it. Like it used to bring a lot of joy into my life.

Once Scott got a little distracted. I noticed a girl with long raven black hair. She was smiling at him and he throw the ball accidentally into the scoreboard. I assumed that was my adoptive sister, Allison, that Scott had told me about. So I walked up to her.

"He must be in love." I smirked at her.

"Oh, he is." She smiled back at me. "Even if you don't remember me, it's nice that you're alive. I think the world is a better place, at least for me, when you're alive."

I smiled uncomfortably. "I don't really know how to respond to that."

"That's fine. But you are my sister, and will do whatever it takes to get you to remember your old life. The parts you've forgotten." She grabbed my hand and interlocked her fingers between mine. My brain was telling me to pull away. But my heart felt safe in her hand. It felt normal.

For one second I looked up, and noticed Eli had scored. Without realizing it, I was cheering. He had one the game.

Then I felt someone pull me from behind. "Ah, how sweet, the Argent girls back together." I looked down and the guy had claws pointed at my throat.

"Peter, no!" Allison screamed. But then more people came running up.

"Peter! Wait!" A women who looked somewhat like Scott yelled.

"No! No!" He started to dig his claws slightly into my neck. "No more illusions."

"Where's Scott? Where's my son?" The women asked.

"He's on the field." I said scared. I was feeling stuff, and I started to remember why I turned it off. Feelings are terrible and full of pain. "He's trying to save everyone. He's playing the game."

"That most definitely sounds like your son." Peter said to Scott's mom. Then he looked at the man and Allison. "Your guys Bailey however..."

"I forgot to tell you something, Peter." The man said. "The arrow wasn't the only thing Bailey left behind." He throw one of my knives at Peter. But he caught it. But it cut his hand. And the blade was laced with wolfsbane. He dropped it. "Wolfsbane." He whispered angry in ear. Then dropped his grip on me. I knocked him out with a single hit.