Alpha Pack

Chapter 25
3x4

I was on my off period when I got a text from Derek. I told him only to use it for emergencies so I found it strange he texted me My loft.

I just assumed he need help with something random. So i headed over there.

When I got there the door was shut. So I just rang the door bell. The door opened it's
almost insistently. I was pulled inside and thrown across the room.

I jumped up and saw the same Alpha from Isaac's hospital room. Standing besides her were 2 men. One was wearing shades and had blonde hair. The other had darker skin and was much larger.

"So, Kali wasn't lying." The man with shades said as he eyed me up and down. "The hybrid's doppelganger sister."

"What the hell is a doppelganger?" I asked confused.

"A shadow self." Derek said while he was being strong armed by the larger man.

"A shadow self? So, you're telling me, I'm someone's twin from a different time period?"

"A twin, with no difference. You and all your shadow selves look exactly the same." The shades guy said.

I couldn't think anything to say. I was in shock.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Kali asked with a big smirk on her face.

"More like dog." I said looking down at the ground.

"You know, you brother came looking around for you. He ran into us. He even joined our pack for a little." The man with shades walked up to me. "We had fun. So can you with us."

This felt so familiar. It was like with Peter. He offered information so I would help him. But what was different this time, was that I don't care to much about info on my bio family.

"I'm good." I smiled. "But thank you so much for the offer." I walked passed him and over to Derek and the large man holding him back. "I suggest you let go of my friend, before I get violent."

"You're not leaving." Kali grabbed my arm and stabbed me with a wooden stake in the stomach.

I winced in pain and slowly fell to the floor.

Then the large guy, Ennis threw Derek onto the floor and the man with shades, Deucalion stabbed him in the back with a poker.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Deucalion started to give me and Derek his life story. I was in to much pain to make a sassy comment like "No one cares." So he just kept talking.

I couldn't take the things out Ennis was standing over me making sure I didn't try to take it out.

Derek made a statement about knowing Deucalion. And that really pissed him off.

"Know me? You've never seen anything like me. I am the alpha of alphas." Lightning struck out side. "I am the apex of apex predators! I am death destroyer of worlds! I am the demon wolf!" His shades started to shatter.

I laughed.

He looked at me so angry it was even more funny.

"I'm sorry." I was still laughing as I said it. "You think you're the most powerful creature?"

He nodded but his face was red with anger.

I stood up. "You have no idea." I broke the part of the stake that Ennis was holding onto and pulled the rest out. "I am the hybrid. You are powerless compared to me." I grabbed him by the neck and threw him at the door. "Does anyone else want me to escort you out?" My vamp and werewolf face came out.

Ennis and Kali ran out. I just smirked and pulled the poker out of Derek's back.

His sister, Cora ran to his side. She slowly helped him up. "Thank you." She said holding Derek up.

"My pleasure." I grabbed Derek and helped Cora get him to the couch then I left.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I went to school later to pick up my textbooks, and I found 2 boy who were twins taking off their shirts. When I looked a little closer, I realized Scott and Isaac were watching down the hallway.

One of the twins got on his knees and the other punched his hand in his back. They both became infused, like a giant monster wolf.

Isaac was getting ready to fight. I knew they both could take that monster. So I stepped in front of them. "Run."

They did as I told them. I stood my ground against the twins. I put out my hand to signal stop. The monster stopped right before it hit my hand.

"Let me kill her." One side of the monster's face growled.

"No! Deucalion won't like that." The other side reasoned.

"Why?" The first side asked.

"Because she's the hybrid's twin." The face fused back together and they stared at me.

"That's right." I smirked. "Now, leave my friends alone."

Before I knew it I heard a clicking sound. I looked and saw Deucalion. The twins looked at him shocked. But they then defused.

They stood in front of him like soilders. Then he took a piece of his cane. It was now a blade. He slashed it against one of their cheeks. It formed a cut on the other's too.

Deucalion started to walk away and they both turned to follow. But one of them kept looking back at me.

"Who the hell was that?" I heard Isaac asked hiding behind the staircase.

"Come out, boys, they're gone." I said.

The 2 rushed down the stairs.

"And answer your questions from before, it's Deucalion. The demon wolf." I said as I turned to leave.